• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Whats the farthest you’ll drive..

SFOspeedracer

Lyft lately has been in a constant throwing match of the 26-28 minute away pickups...lol.. these used to be rare .. with a South Bay chick in the pic with a Snapchat filter probably going to whole foods

With not even a pickup premium...f off

My limit is 8 minutes Lyft
12 min on Uber..13/14 if it’s a 45+

What’s urs?

I’m Steve btw (hey Steve)

And I’m a recovering surge multiplier addict!!!

TPAMB

Depends on the type of ride and distance. For the higher paying rides, 15 miles as well as for long trips. All others, 5 mins. I did drive 20 mins once for a long trip black lux xl. Paid over $130.00 with tip for about 1 hour both ways.

woodywho

I'm in the burbs XL/Lux/Premie.... ?-12 mins. When I'm parked. 45+ up to 18 mins.
In the burbs all original lyft pings add at least 5-10 minutes once you accept so those have to be in my direction of flow

Invisible

Normally it’s 7-8 min, but if it’s slow Ill do 10-12. Yesterday, I was brought 9 min for a half mile dropoff. Thankfully the guy tipped me.

nouberipo

Lyft lately has been in a constant throwing match of the 26-28 minute away pickups...lol.. these used to be rare .. with a South Bay chick in the pic with a Snapchat filter probably going to whole foods

With not even a pickup premium...f off

My limit is 8 minutes Lyft
12 min on Uber..13/14 if it’s a 45+

What’s urs?

I’m Steve btw (hey Steve)

And I’m a recovering surge multiplier addict!!!
2 minutes otherwise my engine doesn't turn on.

DriverMark

Comes down to where I am. Smaller market and if I get sucked out to the outer reaches of hell I'll take a longer ping.

Downtown core..... usually nothing over a few minutes.

SFOspeedracer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Depends on the type of ride and distance. For the higher paying rides, 15 miles as well as for long trips. All others, 5 mins. I did drive 20 mins once for a long trip black lux xl. Paid over $130.00 with tip for about 1 hour both ways.
Nice bro
Post automatically merged:

Hi, Steve!

It depends. If I haven't had a ping in 30 minutes and I'm starving, maybe an hour? 😂

Been pretty brutal out here lately.
Definitely been brutal....I had a nice spot that wasn’t downtown and now it’s infested

Thundercat

5-7 minutes for me, a few more for a Comfort ride and up to 10-12'ish if it's a 45+ NOT going East / Northeast from my home base.

zeroperminute

5minutes & if not going to airport cancel

no less than $8 gross rides & cancelling the $15 12 mile x ride downtown during rush hour that takes an hour 2 get there & another hour plus to get back empty unless i want to loiter downtown hoping im 1 out of 1000 ants that get another ride thats $15 - $10 an hour operating costs when driving is $5 for 2 hours LMAO only $2.50 per hour

airport only $40-65 an hour after gas
1 ride better than 10-25+
ridiculous