What's the best Surge ride you ever got ?

AP92

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
February of what year? This past February the rates were still at .90 cents per mile and you went 20.6 miles. How did the standard fare come out to $54.10 this past February after only 20.6 miles? You lost me on this one. I am not referring to the surge fee of $151.48 only the standard fare.
It Was Super Bowel Sunday of this February the ride was Uber Select at X3.8 so that makes it $7.60 mile. :smiles:

Buckeye71

It Was Super Bowel Sunday of this February the ride was Uber Select at X3.8 so that makes it $7.60 mile. :smiles:
Gotcha. That was the missing piece. It was Select not X. Whatever the surge multiplier was, is a completely moot point as I was only taking about the standard rate anyways. As a matter of fact, I even twice attempted to make that point in my original reply.

How did the standard fare come out to $54.10 this past February after only 20.6 miles?
I am not referring to the surge fee of $151.48 only the standard fare.
Either way, GREAT fare! :smiles:

AP92

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotcha. That was the missing piece. It was Select not X. Whatever the surge multiplier was, is a completely moot point as I was only taking about the standard rate anyways. As a matter of fact, I even twice attempted to make that point in my original reply.

Either way, GREAT fare! :smiles:
Select is $2 mile