• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What's the best customer rating you've seen?

LA#1x3

Loool give the guy a break his new. don't pick up 4.6. Or lowerb 4.7 sure to be short ride but u never know. 4.6 lower likely ull get low rating and have issues with the pax

ATX 22

You never can tell. The ratings can be total bullshit. I took a 4.3 to the airport a couple of weeks ago, guy was cool and tipped. He was ☆☆☆☆☆ with me!

JimS

I was 11 minutes away from a 4.4 pick up in a gated community. Cancelled 9 minutes into the approach for pickup. Probably for the best, but no cancellation fee.

Best pickups are 5. That's because it's their first ride.

UberMeansSuper

Best "real" rating I've seen and picked up was a 4.98. (By real, I mean not a 5.0, which usually means it's a new pax or one with few rides where (s)he's been 5'd.

He tipped $4.

Worst? I've picked up a 4.4 by accident (accepted it thinking it said 4.9) but the girl was okay, no issues. I 5'd her because she greeted me back and didn't slam my doors. Figured maybe she has had a few rough rides before, so I'd help her get up to 4.5. :p

BostonBarry

Honestly think the ratings are a meaningless for riders as they are for drivers. You're trusting a total stranger to judge someome and relay to you whether they are worth picking up. I have a regular customer (exchanged emails) who goes to and from the airport two or three times a month. She always tips me and we chat. She was a 4.2 before I came along, been throwing 5 stars at her every trip. I have also picked up a 3 star (morbid curiosity) and subtly tried to uncover her Uber history. She was very pleasant, said she rides often, I couldn't figure out why she was rated low. Didn't tip, so maybe it was just that old driver "never give 5 stars to someone that doesn't tip!" bullshit. Her fare was over $20 for a 12 minute ride. If I passed her by, I might have sat empty or got a non-surge request. At this point I accept every request and use the rating to judge whether I should kick them out if they behave inappropriately, figuring it is a pattern.