What's really going on...

Uber37

So first the thing with the fares not showing up and now it's looking like before the update and waze not showing up for me.Anyone else having issues this weekend?

A T

So first the thing with the fares not showing up and now it's looking like before the update and waze not showing up for me.Anyone else having issues this weekend?
Its screwber everyday you sign on there is an issue.

zUberGuy

I had the app accept a passenger without me even knowing. Happened right as I was dropping off a guy. Another guy just walks up and gets in.
I'm like you have the wrong car. He shows me his phone and sure enough it's me. Then the app changes over to the map with the route.

Definitely has been buggy the last 2 weeks or so.

BeeDubb

Yup. Same thing. And the navi in the Uber app sucks because it takes forever to show you the next turn.

Particle In A Box

How do you put the destination in waze? I want to try it because the uber GPS embarassed me today. For some reason it was avoiding all tunnels and kept suggesting really messed up routes.... :frown:

CantThrowCantCatch

I had the app accept a passenger without me even knowing. Happened right as I was dropping off a guy. Another guy just walks up and gets in.
I'm like you have the wrong car. He shows me his phone and sure enough it's me. Then the app changes over to the map with the route.

Definitely has been buggy the last 2 weeks or so.
Happened to me a few times. It's a lot easier to accidentally turn the app on with the new sliding online/offline button. On my phone if a finger touches anywhere along the top of the screen it goes online.

fm2t

I used the "ask on each trip" option. That way you can open waxed and Google for the same route and compare.

Personally, I preferred Google when I used gps. Waze takes you through some wack routes just to save you half a minute.
Now I use the good ol' gps in my brain. The apps have become a hinderance to me and most of the time my route is better anyway