What's going on in St. Augustine?

JimS

A fellow driver tells me he can't open his driver app there today. And there are no cars available. What's going on?

JimS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Disregard. Just busy down there, and I guess Uber is enforcing market zones...

Fla Uber Chick

A fellow driver tells me he can't open his driver app there today. And there are no cars available. What's going on?
St. Augustine is painful for your suspension. The cobblestone roads in old town are difficult. You will have to deal with a bunch of 3.43 rides. Even if there is a surge it doesn't amount to much since most rides are under 5 miles with no initial fare. The per mile is .68 + time for St. Augustine--also for Jacksonville. Daytona the per mile is .96 plus the 1.20 initial fare + time. All the cities are saturated with drivers. Wait times are long.

Telsa34

I won't drive in St Augustine driving down those cobblestone streets with people on the left and the right of you stepping out front of the car it's just not worth the risk a running over somebody's foot and then getting sued, or damage to your car, you have people that relies solely by being picked up by point on the map and then they ride about a mile to their hotel.