What's going on at LAX

Tedgey

Good lord. No wonder I don't ever go near there. Jesus is the 1% chance you'll draw a surge ride to San Diego really worth it? Screw that I'd rather join the ants in Santa Monica and block Optimus in his driveway. Still not driving but it's fun as hell. Then he gets all smart and I'll go get the other car dude!

Pfpfpf! Like we didn't think of that already. Now that's a picture worth putting up here.

hy1368

I was at lax today and the security closed the lot because there were more than 60 cars there.They guided them to exit and send them on their way.Lot were full of drivers today.I got a ping picked up the lady after waiting e0 minutes in qune and she was just going 3 miles away in wechester.Damn I got lucky:frown::rolleyes:

Optimus Uber

Good lord. No wonder I don't ever go near there. Jesus is the 1% chance you'll draw a surge ride to San Diego really worth it? Screw that I'd rather join the ants in Santa Monica and block Optimus in his driveway. Still not driving but it's fun as hell. Then he gets all smart and I'll go get the other car dude!

Pfpfpf! Like we didn't think of that already. Now that's a picture worth putting up here.
Block my drive way and I'll throw a cinder block on your car from 40 feet up.

soulwarrior

Those guys are making any substantial money waiting around on the lot. Got to keep busy with as little dead miles and lost time as possible to make it work......in my experience.
I usually scope it though after a drop just to see.