What's going on? Almost all riders using POOL now

hy1368

I'm on platinium and got 10 pings today and 8 of them were pool.That't beside the 5-6 other pools I recieved and let them exprire which made me to go to 2 times of 4 minutes times out.Anyone else getting that high amount of pool request.Pax are getting cheaper and cheaper everday.

arto71

Right,Uber is thr only one gets profit out of that and ofcoure those cheap pax.The girl in my car and she was going from lowes hotel in hollywood to studio city,she showed me het phonr and Uber was given hrt flat rate of 3.62 dollars.Are you kidfing me?
On short matched pools rides you can easily double your earnings.

hy1368

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
more and more taking pool...expect it more.

cheap a$$es all over the place

i got a stupid timeout too but requests kept disappearing right before I accept. The app is buggy too.
I know.I noticed that today and last week as well.Just gave up for today heading home to get some lunch and maybe drivr evening for 2-3 more hours on 2.0x hopping getting more Uber X!

soulwarrior

I have given 6 pools today out of 21 rides so far. I may have had some pool requests that I let go but I can't remember because I never let them go for just that reason.

gman

I'm on platinium and got 10 pings today and 8 of them were pool.That't beside the 5-6 other pools I recieved and let them exprire which made me to go to 2 times of 4 minutes times out.Anyone else getting that high amount of pool request.Pax are getting cheaper and cheaper everday.
If you've got platinum boost going why would you mind? It's guaranteed extra mileage at a guaranteed rate. Plus if you get extra riders it gets you to your trip count faster for the following week.

hy1368

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you've got platinum boost going why would you mind? It's guaranteed extra mileage at a guaranteed rate. Plus if you get extra riders it gets you to your trip count faster for the following week.
I really don't care anymore.I keep getting those pools unless tbey are rated so low.At least it helps me to get to 75 faster.