Whats current uber pay rate per mile/min in ventura? Cant find it on their website..

I know this isn't about the rates, but I was curious if anybody in Santa Barbara or Ventura County has noticed there are wayyy more Lyft passengers than Uber this past week. I had maybe 10 Uber rides all week and over 50 Lyft rides. It's usually the opposite, or almost equal. Just wondering if "something is up" or if I'm missing something. Thx

tsboy69

I took a ride from Simi to Burbank today. Mileage was .848 per and time was .12

In LA it’s .60 and .21

moJohoJo

I know this isn't about the rates, but I was curious if anybody in Santa Barbara or Ventura County has noticed there are wayyy more Lyft passengers than Uber this past week. I had maybe 10 Uber rides all week and over 50 Lyft rides. It's usually the opposite, or almost equal. Just wondering if "something is up" or if I'm missing something. Thx
That's because Lyft is giving away promotions and Uber isn't . Passengers tell me all the time why they take Lyft instead of Uber and it's because they get trips that are discounted .
Post automatically merged:

Please fill me in.. Thx
You can drive to and from a trip with Uber that can take a half hour . Uber payment to driver = $2.25 or $1.50 after gas . It's not worth driving in, Ventura or even L.A. for that matter . My suggestion is don't drive there until they pay you better .