What?!!!

kevin046

How frustrating is this??! Again 2 days in a row no X pings. I've been online for over 30 minutes and I'm in a great spot for morning pickups and now I'm not even getting pool pings, nothing?! I had one pool ping 8 minutes away at 1.6 when I was in 2.5? And I've been in 2.2 and higher for over 30 minutes and not a single ping now? Not even a pool? I'd even take that and switch 'stop new requests' and just drive that one pool ride for now but I'm not even getting that. What gives ?!!! :mad:

kevin046

And where are you located? Death Valley?

I feel like I'm in Death Valley this morning :frown:

Something is really screwy today. In a sea of red surrounding me for miles and miles yet just now I get an uber x (finally) ping for 1.3 only 2 minutes away?????? HUH?!!

Attachments

• IMG_0235.PNG
    IMG_0235.PNG
    54.7 KB · Views: 67

kevin046

Is just a slow morning. Go home and rest. Don't stress over it

Slow?? I've seen slow mornings. But this? Not a single ping in a very popular area? Is everyone calling in sick today? I wasn't looking to work all day today. Just a few hours in the morning. This is crazy. I'm in like the Manhattan, NYC area of LA now and no pings. How is everyone getting around this morning? I don't like taking days off completely. Because then tomorrow I'm gonna have to work really long to make up for lack of today. This blows :frown:

Ilovik

Slow?? I've seen slow mornings. But this? Not a single ping in a very popular area? Is everyone calling in sick today? I wasn't looking to work all day today. Just a few hours in the morning. This is crazy. I'm in like the Manhattan, NYC area of LA now and no pings. How is everyone getting around this morning? I don't like taking days off completely. Because then tomorrow I'm gonna have to work really long to make up for lack of today. This blows :frown:
Work 20 hours on a Friday instead of working tue and wed

kevin046

Finally an x ping (1.9 but better than nothing ) after an hour and 10 minutes of just sitting. Wow. Must be a shitload of ants out there chasing qwests :eek:

Work 20 hours on a Friday instead of working tue and wed

I don't want to work 20 hours on a friday. I have a life that I need to live sometimes :smiles:

hulksmash

Any place that has artificially increased rates that not caused by actual increases in demand will have this problem. I think they put up those surges just to get drivers online and then pull the rug from under them. Heck last night at USC I had trouble getting Line rides are literally free for the pax because of the high bonuses offered to everyone. They managed to overly increase supply for a high demand area

adrep1984

I'm the exact same way when it comes to this gig. I hate being stuck for long shifts and I hate setting out to obtain my goal and getting fubered. Nothing worse then being ready to grind and then just sitting there waiting for a ping.

joetheuberdriver

How frustrating is this??! Again 2 days in a row no X pings. I've been online for over 30 minutes and I'm in a great spot for morning pickups and now I'm not even getting pool pings, nothing?! I had one pool ping 8 minutes away at 1.6 when I was in 2.5? And I've been in 2.2 and higher for over 30 minutes and not a single ping now? Not even a pool? I'd even take that and switch 'stop new requests' and just drive that one pool ride for now but I'm not even getting that. What gives ?!!! :mad:
I have same issue. Just to compare
What is your Ar/Cr,driver rating. Also are you 20er or 25er. One more thing where do you start