What would you do

Inshur

rozymikey

this morning after I drop a pax off at jfk. I am leaving the airport and I get a ping on lyft. I quickly get off at exit and get to terminal, it takes me tops 5 minutes. I tap arrive wait a few minutes call pax no ans and not there. police come up behind me and ask me to circle around. So I start to move car and app turns on as if I picked pax up. I circle around come back get out ask people standing at p/u location if they are him security asks me to circle again. I do this 2 more time and finally get a hold of pax on phone. He says no one was there (mind you I was there in 5 minutes) and cancelled the ride. Little did he know the ride wasn't cancelled at that point I ended the ride gave 1 star and wrote a detailed message to Lyft.

My response from lyft sorry about the trip we will never match you with this rider again. Do they even read the comments?

The original trip was going to NYC 63rd and 11th Ave and was going to take an hour and fifteen minutes.
This cheap pax with no respect cancelled while I was in route (which is so tilting), but the fare my end ended up to be $30 for time and circling 5 times around the airport. I just thought since guy wasn't out and didn't cancel he was waiting on luggage. Chalk one up for the good guys boys.

Oh-Lord

Well. Good for you I guess. But I pity the driver who might have picked this person up after you. That driver will pay for whatever you did.

rozymikey

Well. Good for you I guess. But I pity the driver who might have picked this person up after you. That driver will pay for whatever you did.
. Since lyft doesn't want driver to cancel what was so I circled they kept asking me to circle(which I had no problem doing lol) and tried to call a few times before this clown answered. They should not be allowed to cancel like this (in case try to cancel) If pax did cancel I would have turned around drove 5 minutes and than another 5 to leave airport again. It's well deserved in my opinion. These entitled pax could care less about our time.

Bklyndriver

At least you got $30. I had a instant ping on Lyft after drop off. As I go to pick her up she cancels. SMH

Inshur New York