What were they thinking?

More Cowbell

Noticed last month quite a few BMWs, Mercedes, Jaguars, & range rovers in the lot, all with paper temp tags & brand new airport stickers.

Just what in the hel is Star Lane telling these fools?

tripAces

Uber:
Oh hey come on and drive. Oh yes you can make alot more in Black Car Service then Uber X. You will get preferred treatment. *drink this red drink* And just so you know we have alot of driver's making $70k in that line of work. *drink somemore its good* Oh and btw you must really make it a real professional experience. You will have the nicest pax, I mean elite passenger's. *oh you want more* Remember we are here for YOU as you are the people we want.

Ok maybe way to long. More like. Sign here here and here. Oh don't worry you will make alot more now you don't drive for UberX.

yamafx4dude

Ah I forgot. People must be cashing in their tax return checks and putting down payments on uber select cars. Heck they are probably better off doing that than the uber lease program, at least, but they are still going to be putting pretty much everything they make towards the car. sad.

tootsie

Ah I forgot. People must be cashing in their tax return checks and putting down payments on uber select cars. Heck they are probably better off doing that than the uber lease program, at least, but they are still going to be putting pretty much everything they make towards the car. sad.
There is not a refund big enough for me to spend on a BMW to drive on Uber platform but u r probably right.