What Uber really means when they talk about 'driver's earnings'.

UberxGTA

Whenever Uber makes a policy change, adds an app feature, or lowers the fares and justifies it by saying it increases driver earnings. What Uber really means is that 'overall driver earnings' actually means 'overall Uber revenue'. This should NOT be confused with 'an average driver earnings'.
It is simply unethical corporate doublespeak meaning Uber is generating more revenue and 'driver partners' average earnings are decreased.

Uberchampion

Whenever Uber makes a policy change, adds an app feature, or lowers the fares and justifies it by saying it increases driver earnings. What Uber really means is that 'overall driver earnings' actually means 'overall Uber revenue'. This should NOT be confused with 'an average driver earnings'.
It is simply unethical corporate doublespeak meaning Uber is generating more revenue and 'driver partners' average earnings are decreased.
I believe the mothership is telling us to bend over and bite down with each change they make

tohunt4me

What Uber really means is Driver Earnings FOR UBER.

Harry70

I never able to understand uber policy to let go senior driverz,no incentives ,no policy to retain them, uber more focuses on getting new drivers on road, with all my intelligence and experience I didn't get the answer

tohunt4me

I never able to understand uber policy to let go senior driverz,no incentives ,no policy to retain them, uber more focuses on getting new drivers on road, with all my intelligence and experience I didn't get the answer
I think the Robots will quit Uber too !
Especially if they make them " Learning Robots"!

Andyer

Today I saw a brand new shining Accord was waiting for poo pax at Queen Street west, it was around 3pm, you can imagine the traffic... Maybe that's the answer.