What the hey is this??

Adieu

2017-09-18 16.57.49.jpg

Anything?

Or an intentionally invalid ticket since I noted that I was attempting to drive off and therefore couldnt be eligible for parking tix??

mandreyka

The crap going on over there with the police is just pure corruption, there is no good reason to be hastling drivers.

Why don't they do something about the tent city set up on Belford ? Oh ya they won't show in court or pay the ticket.

I think they are pissed because nobody is going in the pen anymore and they finally figured out where they migrated to

20yearsdriving

The crap going on over there with the police is just pure corruption, there is no good reason to be hastling drivers.

Why don't they do something about the tent city set up on Belford ? Oh ya they won't show in court or pay the ticket.

If there was 80 Uber cars parked in your hood you would understand

Sluber

Taxi and Limo MUST, by CA LAW, wear collared shirts, closed toed shoes, and slacks or skirts ...tshirt, jeans, or flipflops are a citeable offense

Nope %)) It was the closest pair of actual streets, since i wasnt on any street
you do park/camp there...why you say you dont?....

MissEeee

Taxi and Limo MUST, by CA LAW, wear collared shirts, closed toed shoes, and slacks or skirts ...tshirt, jeans, or flipflops

Gee that means us, too??
I do wear skirts, mostly, with girlie t shirts - mostly black, never collared - I usually wear Docs, but on those 100 plus days you better believe I had flip flops on a couple of times. Boy. The things I don't know...

Hey - did anybody notice that the email address to contest or whatever looks a whole lot like
Get a lawyer dot com !

Attachments

• IMG_1208.PNG
    IMG_1208.PNG
    64.7 KB · Views: 25

20yearsdriving

Gee that means us, too??
I do wear skirts, mostly, with girlie t shirts - mostly black, never collared - I usually wear Docs, but on those 100 plus days you better believe I had flip flops on a couple of times. Boy. The things I don't know...

Hey - did anybody notice that the email address to contest or whatever looks a whole lot like
Get a lawyer dot com !

Ground Tteansportation / Los Angeles World Airports

mandreyka

If there was 80 Uber cars parked in your hood you would understand
They wouldn't be parked there if the cops weren't intentionally harassing drivers in the lot they are intended to be in.

It's all about taxi/limo politics, the Uber lit should be as big as the Limo lot that sits mostly empty.

Oh and they can hang out playing card etc all day with no worries, an Uber driver gets kicked out of queue and he gets a ticket.

20yearsdriving

They wouldn't be parked there if the cops weren't intentionally harassing drivers in the lot they are intended to be in.

It's all about taxi/limo politics, the Uber lit should be as big as the Limo lot that sits mostly empty.

Oh and they can hang out playing card etc all day with no worries, an Uber driver gets kicked out of queue and he gets a ticket.

You know there has been local impact to all local bussiness because of uncontrolled Fuber Sprawl

Taxi & Limo have paid to LAX lots of money for a long time
Fuber could just Pay up and get a better deal

it's that cost shifting mentality were the real problem is

if Fuber got a Taxi Licence most of its LAX problems would be solved

ChortlingCrison

You know there has been local impact to all local bussiness because of uncontrolled Fuber Sprawl

Bingo!

mandreyka

Still not right that they are taking it out on the drivers... ya there are a lot of stupid drivers out there but it's just not right.

What kind of impact are we talking about?

20yearsdriving

Still not right that they are taking it out on the drivers... ya there are a lot of stupid drivers out there but it's just not right.

What kind of impact are we talking about?

There is Fuber Parked in all steet parking spots , alleys , shopping centers , fast food restaurants , hotels , Pig Pen , Livery Lot . gas stations etc

This type of enforcement is not new they did that to us for years
Fuber just stole the attention , its like bait.
Cops will be busting us anyways