Uber Drivers Forum banner

What the hell?

2K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  JohhnyBCab 
#1 ·
#17 ·
Can we get something straight here. I'm not racist.
Who said you were.?

Does Tfl knows about you?...Someone should report you before you kill someone.
Coming from an Uber driver ha ha ha quality

Does Tfl knows about you?...Someone should report you before you kill someone.
Coming from an Uber driver ha ha ha quality
The only silly hat I think your on about is the one you would wear in school.
View attachment 406135
And now you wear this hat.

View attachment 406136
Is that your topographical test.?

#32 ·
Another big lie why passenger give her phone don't she know it's got her personal details I think she want her money back or refund
People like you makes Uber shit...drivers like you dumbfounded uneducated , unintegrated,brain with maggots, and smell like llama spit ...you really think a blind women would lie??? I am a Uber driver, I don't cheat people .yes Uber is not that good earner but it suits my needs ATM . But you....what a waste of space on universe..uneducated mentality who thinks he knows everything while struggling to read a satnav!!!!

#37 ·
But the decision made in her favour. God knows the truth.
Why any uber driver commit such a stupid thing?
It's like someone tip us and later report anything like driver forced me t
People like you makes Uber shit...drivers like you dumbfounded uneducated , unintegrated,brain with maggots, and smell like llama spit ...you really think a blind women would lie??? I am a Uber driver, I don't cheat people .yes Uber is not that good earner but it suits my needs ATM . But you....what a waste of space on universe..uneducated mentality who thinks he knows everything while struggling to read a satnav!!!!
shut ur mouth u u r the driver who work as a slave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.