Inshur

What the hell?

Fazi

Another big lie why passenger give her phone don’t she know it’s got her personal details I think she want her money back or refund

iluvlfcc

He’s basically asking if your the ‘new’ type of Rascist.....

You know the one where you have to be really thick and un educated to qualify .... and believe everything you hear in the news and get totally brainwashed by it. I think they call it islamaphobic...

And then you have to give tommy Robinson a blowie while Paul Golding shafts you from behind

Jack Dunphy

Can we get something straight here. I'm not racist.
Who said you were.?
Post automatically merged:

Does Tfl knows about you?...Someone should report you before you kill someone.
Coming from an Uber driver ha ha ha quality
Post automatically merged:

Does Tfl knows about you?...Someone should report you before you kill someone.
Coming from an Uber driver ha ha ha quality
The only silly hat I think your on about is the one you would wear in school.
View attachment 406135
And now you wear this hat.

View attachment 406136
Is that your topographical test.?

Ubend R.S.

He’s basically asking if your the ‘new’ type of Rascist.....

You know the one where you have to be really thick and un educated to qualify .... and believe everything you hear in the news and get totally brainwashed by it. I think they call it islamaphobic...

And then you have to give tommy Robinson a blowie while Paul Golding shafts you from behind
I don't think he was asking that. I think he was implying I'm a white, privileged apologist. Inherently racist with a need to claim otherwise. Though I could be wrong.
Who said you were.?
I said 'I don't get you lot', meaning phd's responding to this thread. Not as you said "7th century silly hat brigade".

Jack Dunphy

I don't think he was asking that. I think he was implying I'm a white, privileged apologist. Inherently racist with a need to claim otherwise. Though I could be wrong.

I said 'I don't get you lot', meaning phd's responding to this thread. Not as you said "7th century silly hat brigade".
👍

Dov