1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What the hell r u guys doing out there?

Discussion in 'New York City' started by TiRaMeELDeMBou, Jan 13, 2019 at 8:22 AM.

1. TiRaMeELDeMBou

TiRaMeELDeMBou

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Last night i saw 6 ppl come out a honda accord!! R u guys serious??

Then i saw 7 ppl go into a qx60 and the ppl had open beers, the Asian driver just letting them in no problem, common bro 7 pax and open containers? Totally illegal do you guys want to lose your licenses and other possible issues?

I turn away groups of 7, tell em nope sorry get another car i can take 6 only i dont give a ****. Ive seen open containers and tell them the cup stays or you can stay up to you. Plenty of times **** their 7 minute ride, not worth it guys.

2. Alpatchino

Alpatchino

Let them do that!!! we need less drivers on the road, especially those kinda drivers!!

3. Lenny_yellow_cab

Lenny_yellow_cab

Driving:
    UberX
    Thats a tight fit into a qx60 :eek:

4. Suism

Suism

Bro c'mon. If you can't fit 8 in an accord, you're not a true driver. How are you going to get tips bro. C'mon. Bro. Bro. C'mon

5. drivers are very desperate out there for being so slow that they don't really care putting they tlc license on risk lmao what i always do is if i see they are like 5 or 6 mostly this young entitle millenials before they get in i lock the doors and wait for one of them to come to my window obviously they account owner asking me is this for (name) i said yes and ask is it all of you? well not happening 4 seat bells for people only good night cancel that **** right away but other drivers they really dont care i hope they get caught and loose their **** for being stupid lmao

6. TiRaMeELDeMBou

TiRaMeELDeMBou

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Too stupid man, they always say the other driver brought us here without a problem, well ****ing call him back then shyt

7. Let them do it, ever single person is with variety way of thinking. I never do it even got 30 bucks cash tip offer, still in my Uber life twice I got tricked and I didn’t noticed one time coz I was on the phone. So don’t judge anyone so fast.

UberUyghur likes this.
  8. TiRaMeELDeMBou

TiRaMeELDeMBou

Driving:
    UberSUV
    He go out and folded the back seats so they can get in with their beers common, 3 in back row 3 in middle 1 in front, common 8 ppl in the car

1974toyota likes this.
  9. Bluefox30

Bluefox30

Less drivers on the road

jaybx17 likes this.
  10. pay me 100 pax each
    I could make honda accord become
    canned sadine fish the extra baggage
    become tomato sause
    trade car like fat vodka men
    with...
    a few fire truck as tail

11. Salvi

Salvi

They say it's a stereotype but all the young Asian drivers i see drive Infiniti. I think its because if they drive anything other then a Infiniti (or bmw) doing uber, their parents would disown them

12. Price_action

Price_action

Driving:
    UberX
    I am pretty sure they all got suckered in, now can’t get out. I was planning to buy a Mercedes e350 diesel edition but thank my stars I didn’t go for that.

13. Salvi

Salvi

Why cant they get out? You can just sell the car at a loss if anything

14. cristian23c

cristian23c

Yesterday I see 5 pax getting into a civic . All drivers around were like WTF!!!!.

TiRaMeELDeMBou likes this.
  15. Price_action

Price_action

Driving:
    UberX
    To cut losses and move on is something that not all can comprehend. We all live on the thing called hope, till the last moment we just hope. We refuse to see the truth that is unfolding before us but instead become emotional and think likewise, that is far away from realistic. It’s just human nature.

16. Suism

Suism

That is, quite frankly, the most d(_)m...st thing I have ever heard in my life lmao. Get rid of the liability while retaining a portion of the liability knowing damn well that the resale value of the car is poop after it's TLC plated and has wear and tear. Better to keep the car as a source of revenue. That's pretty much majority of the drivers reason for driving ATM. Only thing is, majority of them don't think ahead.

17. Price_action

Price_action

Driving:
    UberX
    Yes that is absolutely true. I wish I had bought a Prius hybrid. That is the only car you need for this job. Nothing fancy just good mpg, and run it to ground and then get the fack out when the shyttt hits the fan.

LiveNLearn and jaybx17 like this.
  18. I have always said, the more drivers make mistakes, the less competitive it will get for us smart ones

19. h-ales

h-ales

Driving:
    UberSUV
    I would never allow any kind of sneaky B.Ss because it’s my My principles so they never get used to do it to us. U should use ur strict face many times thus they quit it

20. Vishnu643

Vishnu643

Driving:
    UberX
    I plan to buy a Mercedes Benz s550 2016-17. But then it would be my last month :D