• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What the ____?!?

DirtyRead

Check out this riders name. It was an airport pick-up and I almost didn’t do it out of principle. However, I do know that the most recent and common understanding of the word is not it’s only meaning.
C89C70A3-A589-4D50-A6DC-1F777A6A66CD.jpeg

Transportador

So how was the guy? If he was from India I would understand. If he's white, most likely that's not his real name...and he's a scum of the earth.

DirtyRead

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, now I'm curious! What was this person like?
She was from India and one of the nicest pax I’ve had in a long time. We had a good conversation and she even tipped. I am even more convinced that the sign post up ahead reads “You are now entering The Twilight Zone “
So how was the guy? If he was from India I would understand. If he's white, most likely that's not his real name...and he's a scum of the earth.
Yes she was from India. I was half hoping it was a jack ass white guy. I’ve been meaning to stop by my friends house on Oceanview blvd. It’s been years and I’m They would have hit it off.