• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What stresses you the most driving pax

On a scale of 1-5 How stressed do you get?

• Total voters

Rakos

OK everyone...

I know those cortisol levels get amped...

Butt... curious what really AMPS you???

Other Uber drivers...?

Snowflake pax...?

Nothing...I'm cool as a cucumber...!

Demanding pax...come on...!

This is your chance...!!!

What REALY gets your goat...8>)

What IS your pet peeve...??????

Rakos
Copy of tenor-6.gif

PS. Mine is backseat drivers...AGGHHH

MHR

I don’t stress on everyday pax.

The only pax that do stress me out are professional truck drivers (I get a lot of them for some reason) and I drove a big name musician’s tour bus driver, that stressed me out as he said he puts in about 200k miles on the road a year.

JesusisLord777

I don’t stress on everyday pax.

The only pax that do stress me out are professional truck drivers (I get a lot of them for some reason) and I drove a big name musician’s tour bus driver, that stressed me out as he said he puts in about 200k miles on the road a year.
I get a lot of professional truckers as well. They are usually good tippers and friendly, (with a few exceptions).

What stresses you out about them?

Uber's Guber

Professional full time truck drivers living in their truck and doing long-haul can achieve on average a million miles in about 10 years time, so that’s about 100,000 miles a year. (I’ve seen some truck drivers net a million miles in 8 years, but it’s not a usual feat.) The tour bus driver claiming 200k a year is probably exaggerating, though it’s possible as long as he drove about 550miles per day for each day of the year with no days off. That’s a lot of musical gigs.
I get a lot of professional truckers as well. They are usually good tippers and friendly, (with a few exceptions).
I pick up plenty truckers as well. Many are women now. They park their big rigs at the truck stops when doing resets, and use the Uber app to get to a finer restaurant or shopping district in town that doesn’t allow for truck parking.

MHR

What stresses you out about them?
Mostly that they are true, professional drivers.

As pax they are great and as you stated generally nice tippers. I’m just hyper aware that they do this for a living. So I feel like I’m under a microscope. But they’ve never complained or given me a low rating so it’s all in my head. :rolleyes:

Uber Crack

Author
The only thing that used to stress me are business type execs (male or female). If THEY'RE stressed they bring a stressed vibe into my car. That's the main reason I gave up driving days.

What stresses me these nights are hospital rides or very sick pax. I don't like being in such a small space with God knows what germs.

The only peeve I have is when people touch my windows. I used to hate it when they left trash but now I call them out on it. As they leave I have my light on and I check the back area. If there's garbage I tell them, "I think you may have forgotten something." :smiles: