What protection do you carry?

BlueNOX

after the past week and drivers being attacked I’ve changed up what I do.

1. XL only now. No more X at least until this is under control.

2. No more Tempe, South Phoenix and other ghetto areas. Nothing south of the 202 or anywhere near black canyon/metro center.

3. Installed holster in my driver door for my Glock. Weapon is fully concealed but well within reach. Per AZ law Uber/Lyft can not enforce any policy in regards to us carrying firearms/weapons unless they own or lease the cars. I’ll sell Uber my traverse for 84k and then they can set the rules. Lol

So what are others doing to reduce risk.

AzAppDriver

Only drive during daylight hours.

Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Muay Thai.

That and I’ve mentally prepared myself to drive head on into the nearest solid object, should I be attacked in motion. Perp not wearing seatbelt will die, I will live.
You still driving?

Wolfgang Faust

2. No more Tempe, South Phoenix and other ghetto areas. Nothing south of the 202 or anywhere near black canyon/metro center.

3. Installed holster in my driver door for my Glock. Weapon is fully concealed but well within reach. Per AZ law Uber/Lyft can not enforce any policy in regards to us carrying firearms/weapons unless they own or lease the cars. I’ll sell Uber my traverse for 84k and then they can set the rules. Lol

Would you rather have a job when dead, or be alive and unemployed?

BlkGeep

Same thing I carry everywhere. Glock 26

I realize it's pretty ineffective in close combat with an unexpected attack from the rear though. I mainly do resorts and airports now. Part time. No job or location is immune from danger. I have a 4.9 after four years so I don't take any low rating passengers at all. Not for surge or any other reason. Surge used to be worth it but a few bucks isn't. 70% acceptance rate is fine. I cancel anything I don't like when I get there. 4% cancel rate.

Jason Wilson

I was thinking about getting a Chevy Traverse how do you like to do rideshare in it?