• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What percentage of jobs are XL requests?

Mike Hunt

Hi. I want to start driving for uber and I will be buying my vehicle in the next couple of weeks. I don't know wether to go for a Dacia Logan (uber x) or abused 7 seater like a Galaxy (uber xl). How much more can I potentially earn on xl? Thanks

Mike Hunt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have just reread my post and "abused" is an auto correct typo LOL should gave been used. But considering I was going to get a 100k ex Addison Lee Galaxy "abused" is probs more appropriate. Looks like I will be getting a Logan then, it looks like the perfect low cost solution.

Would it be a good idea to pay the £850 for 100k miles warranty or keep the £850 in the bank?

Mike Hunt

I need flexibility and driving will suit me. I want to buy a Logan anyway so its just a case of the uber fee and pco registration plus the insurance so its not such a gamble. For me I'm sure the positives outweigh the negatives, most jobs have bad points.

Mike Hunt

Ive not applied yet. I believe its is best for me to apply for my licence with either Knowsley council or Rossendale council, is this correct?

Tom Harding

Hi. I want to start driving for uber and I will be buying my vehicle in the next couple of weeks. I don't know wether to go for a Dacia Logan (uber x) or abused 7 seater like a Galaxy (uber xl). How much more can I potentially earn on xl? Thanks
I drive in Chicago, ILL. as Uber X and XL. XL trips, XL is 21% of my income and 12% of the trips.

bob swagger

With a bit of luck Uber will lose there license with TFL and the whole Uber empire will come crashing down. Mate wait for the appeal first. I hate Uber and want to see the end of this toxic company but if your hell bent on becoming a slave ,hang on for a while.