Inshur

WHAT NOW????

Cabbie2B

So much noise about GB leaving EU by some political players and now all of them stepped down or saying that they are happy what have they done!!!!!

But what have they done????

Stirred a pot, added to much hot peppers and now they not gonna eat it!!!!

So who's gonna eat it then?????

Of course, ppl of GB!!!!!!

renod babek

:cool::confused:
So much noise about GB leaving EU by some political players and now all of them stepped down or saying that they are happy what have they done!!!!!

But what have they done????

Stirred a pot, added to much hot peppers and now they not gonna eat it!!!!

So who's gonna eat it then?????

Of course, ppl of GB!!!!!!
And the sweeter it will taste.:smiles:
I'm glad Boris isn't standing, and if you looked between the lines he never said he would stand for PM.
It was mass speculation!
He was out to destroy Cameron which he has succeeded in. (Apparently Dave used to call Boris, " Milky,"
as in the milky bar kid,in the playground.):smiles:

Farage was branded a racist bigot etc, so the way is now clear for new blood.

No one is indespensable!
& why did Dave give us the referendum in the 1st place? :confused:

Last edited:

John John

Two videos quite relevant to this:

As he says, "breathtakingly stupid" is the best way to describe 52% of our population.

renod babek

What will be the benefits for the UK now that is out of EU? Pls tell me what will be the macroeconomic and microeconomic advantages for the UK not for yourself????[/QUOTE
Didn't you watch that programme last night with Martin Lewis?

UberLuxbod

Put simply the Political Elite didn't expect the UK to vote out.

And that includes Boris and Nigel Farage.

But then the Germans never expected the UK to employ the USA to help win WW2, finally paid the USA back in full towards the end of Tony Blairs time in power.

The UK doesn't need the EU, the EU needs the UK.

What will the fishermen in the rest of the EU that now fish UK waters that UK fishermen are not allowed to fish?

The Germans have been trying to rule Europe for more than a century.

The plan for the EU was started during the 1940's when the Nazis were planning how to rule Europe by Force of by Diplomacy.

They found that it is nearly impossible to break the British (and the Commonwealth) by Force so they came at it again using the Trojan Horse that is the Common Market which slowly but surely became the EU of today, one treaty at a time.

Germany always wanted a Federal Europe.

renod babek

Put simply the Political Elite didn't expect the UK to vote out.

And that includes Boris and Nigel Farage.

But then the Germans never expected the UK to employ the USA to help win WW2, finally paid the USA back in full towards the end of Tony Blairs time in power.

The UK doesn't need the EU, the EU needs the UK.

What will the fishermen in the rest of the EU that now fish UK waters that UK fishermen are not allowed to fish?

The Germans have been trying to rule Europe for more than a century.

The plan for the EU was started during the 1940's when the Nazis were planning how to rule Europe by Force of by Diplomacy.

They found that it is nearly impossible to break the British (and the Commonwealth) by Force so they came at it again using the Trojan Horse that is the Common Market which slowly but surely became the EU of today, one treaty at a time.

Germany always wanted a Federal Europe.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/common-market-founded

UberLuxbod

If this link work that is what the EU is really about.

Pity that if some of the liberal elite watch it they will say it is racist/xenophobic propaganda.

Funny how so many rich and famous people are so eager to Remain!

Or are they just paid mouthpieces of the EU superstate?

Make up your own kind on that one.

Then look up how many anonymous employees of the EU make more than the PM.

The answer may well shock you.

UberLuxbod

Correct.

The entire Remain campaign and the supporters where indeed talking waffle.

They even pretend that the EU didn't announce plans for a Federal Europe the day after the Referendum.

They can call it what they want.

When unelected people want to have their own EU Army it is not to promote unity.

It is done to take control of the last parts of other Countries infrastructure.

Welcome to 1984.

I suggest a few Remain supporters read that book, it has many parallels with the EU.

To be honest the EU has more in common with Syria, Iraq and Libya before the Arab Spring and the Iraq war.

Isn't the US in favour of the EU?

To be honest the UK could just trade with the Commonwealth and China and be richer than they are now.

Banks won't leave London, the top Bankers want to access the best schools in the World and they aren't in France or Germany. Same goes for Top Law Firms and Accountants.

UberLuxbod

Mental. Paranoid disorder.
Absolutely.

Most Remain supporters do show some forms of Mental Health Issues.

I couldn't be specific, they do exhibit paranoid behaviour, such as when people don't agree with their warped view of the world they call them racists and xenophobes.

Or throwing their toys out of the pram when they lose a democratically held Referendum.

They are just like the EU bigwigs in that respect, they don't actually believe in Democracy. I think some might actually have comprehension problems as they seem to think Autocracy is the same as Democracy!

UberLuxbod

Pontificate on...
You really need to put more effort into your rantings?

I am not putting across my opinion in a pompous or pragmatic way. I think you may well be though!

Though I have noticed that the Remain camp do prefer the "sound bite" debating style.

You know, whenever something is said they don't agree with they go back to the old classics.

Xenophobe

Racist

Islamaphobe

Bigot

You're uneducated

Etc.

Because it is much better for them to divert attention from the fact the general public are on to them.

It took decades of dumbing down the education system in an effort to try and prevent the general public from seeing through the BS.

I await your next petty one line attempt at a retort

And please answer why immigration from the EU should be a higher priority than immigration from the Commonwealth?

Immigration happened before the EU and will continue after the EU.