what music are you playing tonight?

tee hee

thought i do something different tonight and play some country music. it's very relaxing.

ricky van shelton. - i meant every word he said,

what are you going to play?

Kawiz03

Right wing chat radio, some Rush Limbuagh, Glenn Beck and to top it off stream Fox News live via aux cord to piss off all these wanna be hipsters and ex-bernie supportors who continuw to use Pool/LyftLine mawwwhhaaahaaa

Cov87

Whatever nursery rhyme CD my 3 year old left in the machine. It is perfect for the mental age of most of my pax.

tee hee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right wing chat radio, some Rush Limbuagh, Glenn Beck and to top it off stream Fox News live via aux cord to piss off all these wanna be hipsters and ex-bernie supportors who continuw to use Pool/LyftLine mawwwhhaaahaaa
LOL. THAT IS AWESOME.

kbrown

Classic rock. Some stool pax wanted to charge his iPhone and in the process his music started to play. So he starts laughing and saying "I guess I hijacked your music and we will have to listen to my music". I responded "NO- I'm hijacking my music right back" and proceeded to manually program it from his rap back to my classic rock. And then it was Bon Jovi Aplaying when I took it back. He wasn't pleased, but I could care less. It's my car, my music, and you're pool and definitely don't have any say I what comes out of my speakers. I'm going to stop letting pool pax charge their phones. It's my electricity and they ain't paying for that.