• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What kind of car do you drive?

What kind of car do you drive?

• Total voters

mobilads

Sponsor
I'm curious to know what is the most popular type of car giving rides on the road today in NYC?

Uberinian

2016 hyndai sonata hybrid. 40+mpg. Spacious. Reliable. Smooth ride. Also rated one of the most quietest engines ever made. When I drive it, I feel like I'm in the cockpit of a flying plane. It's so smooth and quiet.

Hyundai makes really beautiful cars now days.

Hairytee

Buick LaCrosse. Very comfortable ride. Afforable. Qualifies for Black. Passengers constantly complement how nice and comfortable it is.

nycuberman

I'll let my icon answer this question.

As for the CVT reliability just follow up on the maintenance schedule with Nissan and it should be fine.
My car has 58k..had to have a new one (CVT trans)put in under warranty at 15k..this one is now acting up too..it's a complex problem and I don't wanna type it all out but it's been very unreliable for me

AltimatedUber

My car has 58k..had to have a new one (CVT trans)put in under warranty at 15k..this one is now acting up too..it's a complex problem and I don't wanna type it all out but it's been very u reliable for me
How do you drive it? Are you hard on the throttle? CVT is a very sensitive trans. I agree. I am reaching 55k hopefully nothing happens to mine but who knows.

FuberNYC

I hate Hyundai... garbage imo..I have a 15 Altima with CVT.. problems galore...should have gone and got a Subaru legacy if I had to redo
What do you hate about Hyundai? Mind elaborating a little? I've driven Camry, Altima, Accord, Highlander and Pathfinder and find my Sonata the best

nycuberman

How do you drive it? Are you hard on the throttle? CVT is a very sensitive trans. I agree. I am reaching 55k hopefully nothing happens to mine but who knows.
Yes I admittedly drive it maybe on the harder side at times but I have followed the maintaince schedule exactly as well...my wife has a Subaru Forester with CVT trans and over 100k without issue..I won't ever buy another nissian