• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What is your non-Uber Vehicle

tohunt4me

2011 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 Laramie Longhorn edition.

View attachment 382726
Chevy Trailblazer
Chevy Colorado
Ex police Chevy Impala
Pontiac Grand Am with supercharger
Chevy S 10 5 speed

LOOKING for another cheap auction hybrid.
My son got my Ford Escape Hybrid.
Either a Honda or Toyota.
Anyone care to contribute to my " GO FUND ME" INSURANCE CAMPAIGN ?

Last edited:

Dammit Mazzacane

Replacements in mind
Current Big SUV —> replace with: Dodge Durango or Ford Flex or New Ranger Crew Cab. Must have 4x4 or AWD.
Current small SUV —> replace with: whatever “Mrs. Dammit Mazzacane” goes for...
Current daily —> replace with something a size up: Ford Fusion hybrid, Malibu hybrid, VW Alltrak wagon, a Transit Connect passenger van or — curveball — the rarely-seen Buick Regal Wagon.
Fantasy: oh so many...

Was calculating trailer costs just today to suppress the pickup truck urges. The gas mileage is the buzzkill about many pickup trucks. But then there are so many used compact trucks out there...

Las Vegas Dude

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Replacements in mind
Current Big SUV —> replace with: Dodge Durango or Ford Flex or New Ranger Crew Cab. Must have 4x4 or AWD.
Current small SUV —> replace with: whatever “Mrs. Dammit Mazzacane” goes for...
Current daily —> replace with something a size up: Ford Fusion hybrid, Malibu hybrid, VW Alltrak wagon, a Transit Connect passenger van or — curveball — the rarely-seen Buick Regal Wagon.
Fantasy: oh so many...

Was calculating trailer costs just today to suppress the pickup truck urges. The gas mileage is the buzzkill about many pickup trucks. But then there are so many used compact trucks out there...
What kind of trailer?