What is your lunch today?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Vanilla ice cream mixed with hot coffee. Hang my head in shame. New culpa. Being today very lazy . 😢

MHR

05D1B357-4FBA-446A-8958-19B0BFE2E62D.jpeg

Definitely not low calorie but it's a nice treat, especially when you forget to eat breakfast and lunch.

Jon Stoppable

Leftover Desi/Manchurian noodles with paneer and moong dal. And a piece of peanut butter on rye. And a piece of wheat bread. And a big Rice Krispie treat. Getting hungry about right now ...:ninja:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For my son and husband I am making burgers. For me is vegan burger with no bun. Salad as side. I did a 45 minutes peloton class. I am sweaty and tired . Dam I am getting old. And I have a heartache. Sucks to be me today . My son pissed me off today and I got really mad and yelled at him. He stood there looking at me like I was crazy and told me” mamma, chill I will clean the office later”. He has all his schools papers on the floor, his sneakers and socks next to it, and his stinking shirt from him playing basketball outside. Dam that stuff smell. He wants to relax before showering . Hell no . Rant over .
Post automatically merged:

For my son and husband I am making burgers. For me is vegan burger with no bun. Salad as side. I did a 45 minutes peloton class. I am sweaty and tired . Dam I am getting old. And I have a heartache. Sucks to be me today . My son pissed me off today and I got really mad and yelled at him. He stood there looking at me like I was crazy and told me” mamma, chill I will clean the office later”. He has all his schools papers on the floor, his sneakers and socks next to it, and his stinking shirt from him playing basketball outside. Dam that stuff smell. He wants to relax before showering . Hell no . Rant over .
He cleaned the office and vacuum . He is now taking a steam shower . And he hugged me and kissed me telling me he is sorry. He gave me his biggest smile and I melted like ice under the son. Dam this kid knows how to get me. Italian mamma boy .

Last edited: