Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
81 - 96 of 96 Posts
All companies need a slogan. And according to some here, I'm independent businessman. I therefore need a slogan. I have been looking for inspiration from other businesses.

Facebook's is "It's quick and easy". :eek:
Google's is "Do the right thing". 😴

Neither of these are fit for a rideshare driver. The best I have come up with so far is a reshuffling of Target's:

"Pay more. Expect less". Now that we can (temporarily) set our own prices in CA, this is what the pax I take have been doing. But this won't last forever. So I'll need a new slogan.

What's your Uber/Lyft driver slogan?
How about "my car my rules" ha!

All companies need a slogan. And according to some here, I'm independent businessman. I therefore need a slogan. I have been looking for inspiration from other businesses.

Facebook's is "It's quick and easy". :eek:
Google's is "Do the right thing". 😴

Neither of these are fit for a rideshare driver. The best I have come up with so far is a reshuffling of Target's:

"Pay more. Expect less". Now that we can (temporarily) set our own prices in CA, this is what the pax I take have been doing. But this won't last forever. So I'll need a new slogan.

What's your Uber/Lyft driver slogan?
How about "I get you there despite the limitations of this stupid app." lol. Maybe too wordy.

..."Pay more. Expect less". Now that we can (temporarily) set our own prices in CA, this is what the pax I take have been doing. But this won't last forever. So I'll need a new slogan.......
Why so little faith in your Uber Masters? Don't trust Dara Khosrowshahi to actually look out for the drivers, not that there isn't any axe or hammer hanging over their head with the passage of Proposition 22.

A refresher for those with a short memory:

I was quite disappointed this passed. In the middle of the pandemic you would think the proposition 22 would be a no go, but who knew the riders were really only concerned if their rides would go up. However, I would imagine with the surge multiplier option the cost of the rides for all riders had already gone up? Nobody in their right mind would want to pick up pax at base rates anyways?

81 - 96 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.