Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

What is your driver slogan?

6K views 95 replies 72 participants last post by  Disgusted Driver 
#1 ·
All companies need a slogan. And according to some here, I'm independent businessman. I therefore need a slogan. I have been looking for inspiration from other businesses.

Facebook's is "It's quick and easy". :eek:
Google's is "Do the right thing". 😴

Neither of these are fit for a rideshare driver. The best I have come up with so far is a reshuffling of Target's:

"Pay more. Expect less". Now that we can (temporarily) set our own prices in CA, this is what the pax I take have been doing. But this won't last forever. So I'll need a new slogan.

What's your Uber/Lyft driver slogan?

#9 ·
"Yes you may take off your Mask". :roflmao:

Reactions: Illini and Daisey77
#15 ·
All companies need a slogan. And according to some here, I'm independent businessman. I therefore need a slogan. I have been looking for inspiration from other businesses.

Neither of these are fit for a rideshare driver. The best I have come up with so far is a reshuffling of Target's:

"Pay more. Expect less". Now that we can (temporarily) set our own prices in CA, this is what the pax I take have been doing. But this won't last forever. So I'll need a new slogan.

" GET PAID".

I thought Facebook's slogan was, "Move fast and break things," and Google's slogan was, "Don't be evil." (pfft!)
Screenshot_2020-10-28-01-13-11.png
Font Screenshot Technology Advertising Watercraft

#19 ·

They call me "The Breeze."
I keep rolling down the road.
Ain't running from nobody,
Nobodies running from me.

#26 ·

I have two. On the header of every page of my business plan (123 pages) is the phrase. " Rich people do rich people things, Business people do business things, Poor people do poor people things."

The other one is my current signature.

#65 ·
#28 ·

Tip required.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.