What is wrong with this driver?

Hugo

The driver clearly does not belong in the service industry. That said, this had been ongoing for who knows how long before the video started. I can only speculate what she did to get him to this point. His anger didn't affect her. She must have been pleased with herself, thinking about the YouTube views and perhaps even a lawsuit.

Xxx sucker

Some people just can't deal with customers. Lol
Leave this job for the professionals!
By the time a Haitian driver arrives at the hospital the lady will be so desperate to exit and finish the ride that you will not have to race your voice at all . Lol

Xxx sucker

Ohhh maybe I start screaming loud Alahhhh alahhhhhh she will be out of my car in a second I guarantee u! Lol

ziliano

Too bad we didn't get to see what that entitled ##### was saying prior to the driver losing it.
The rider is a POS. She is doing it on purpose. For 3 mins. she records for what, to get a free ride because he yelled at her.
What a pos *****! I would have also loved to hear what she was saying before this clip.

I think I would've just drove off with her and let her take another uber from wherever I felt like stopping. I would've gone completely silent and made it incredibly uncomfortable for her. She would've been scared sh*tless.. Especially with that dudes "serial killer" look.

agtg

Purchasing a " white noise" device disables all recording abilities in your car.

Not even the N.S.A. could record you.

Just saying.
What do you mean? It can't stop video, can it? How loud does it have to be?

What the driver should have done was turn on his own video and kept his cool.

White noise could be useful, find a dead spot on the AM radio and crank it up till she had had enough.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

It is a RF/ frequency signal which blocks frequencies and channels.
Often known as " white noise" or " white rain".
Been around since the cold war.
Surveillance counter measure.
More often used by cartels in modern times.
They are available across the web,along with sweeping and detection devices.

The ( average)human ear can not hear it.
Although,models made as sleep aid or tinnitus noise blockers are available in the human hearing frequencies.
If you get time ,research 432 Hz.
The more you know,the more you realize the levels of MANIPULATION.

Attachments

Last edited:

agtg

It is a RF/ frequency signal which blocks frequencies and channels.
Often known as " white noise" or " white rain".
Been around since the cold war.
Surveillance counter measure.
More often used by cartels in modern times.
They are available across the web,along with sweeping and detection devices.

The ( average)human ear can not hear it.
Although,models made as sleep aid or tinnitus noise blockers are available in the human hearing frequencies.
If you get time ,research 432 Hz.
The more you know,the more you realize the levels of MANIPULATION.
Could you explain in practical terms what it does when you have it on and you try to make a video within its range?

tohunt4me

What do you mean? It can't stop video, can it? How loud does it have to be?

What the driver should have done was turn on his own video and kept his cool.

White noise could be useful, find a dead spot on the AM radio and crank it up till she had had enough.
I suggest a Farraday Pouch to toss cellphone into also.instantly block signals and Geo tracking.especially with new Uber Big Brother tactics.
Great for models with no removable batteries
Kills all signal and tracking instantly.magically reappears on grid when you take it out of Pouch.

Attachments

agtg

I suggest a Farraday Pouch to toss cellphone into also.instantly block signals and Geo tracking.especially with new Uber Big Brother tactics.
Great for models with no removable batteries
Kills all signal and tracking instantly.magically reappears on grid when you take it out of Pouch.
That would not have helped this guy, so I'm not sure why you're suggesting it. But...

Could you explain in practical terms what it does when you have it on and you try to make a video within its range?

Since you didn't answer the question, I assume this device couldn't have stopped this lady from recording him, correct?