1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What Is Wrong With These Pictures?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by jafi_112, Apr 17, 2018.

1. jafi_112

jafi_112

Driving:
    UberX
    How often does Uber do this to you without your knowledge?

Attached Files:

nickgtr5 likes this.
  2. Dunno, where did you get your graphics?

3. Iflopm

Iflopm

I thought the straight line route was a pool ride.

jafi_112 likes this.
  4. jafi_112

jafi_112

Driving:
    UberX
    I am sorry. The first one is a screenshot of an Uber trip Uber thought I made. The second one is a screenshot from Google maps of the trip I actually made.

5. It's a glitch that happens from time to time. Send in a fare review and they'll pay you .

Boca Ratman, Rsabcd and jafi_112 like this.
  6. jafi_112

jafi_112

Driving:
    UberX
    Thank you. At first I got the falls within their parameters nonsense, and the second time they adjusted it. It was $4.16.

wk1102 likes this.
  7. Good... as much as I like to trash uber, they have always been really good about fixing pay issues.

You must have lost GPS signal for a while or something.

Boca Ratman, Rsabcd and jafi_112 like this.
  8. beezlewaxin

beezlewaxin

Driving:
    Lyft
    It's happened to me when my hotspot phone would die at start of trip and I wouldn't notice until I would try to end the trip.

When I drove Uber I got into the habit of going back and looking at all my recent trips every so often to make sure I catch it anytime it would happen.

Now that I only drive Lyft I still go back through my Lyft trips and look for trips where the $ dollar amount is less than the miles. This can be done from the list of trips without going into each one.

Fortunately on Lyft it tends to record your GPS even if you lose connection to the server and it'll let you end trips even when you're offline. When it regains connection it uploads everything. I dont think Uber does this but not sure.

Check your history. You always gonna find a few extra bucks..

jafi_112 likes this.
  9. LVcool

LVcool

As the crow flies.

jafi_112 likes this.
  10. This is about right I call them for adjustments and they tell me to f myself. I lost gps signal before and they didn't do ish for me.

LVcool and jafi_112 like this.