What is wrong with pools paxholes?

MasterOFMyCastle

I said I will never pick another pool but it says longer than 45 minutes plus surge was 1.8x. Mofos dont know we are doing them a favor. Every effin time I get pool I get a rating less than 5 stars. Any solution for this? Trying to make uber to stop sending me pools, Ive sent 10 emails so far. How long will I have to wait?

Uberdriver2710

I said I will never pick another pool but it says longer than 45 minutes plus surge was 1.8x. Mofos dont know we are doing them a favor. Every effin time I get pool I get a rating less than 5 stars. Any solution for this? Trying to make uber to stop sending me pools, Ive sent 10 emails so far. How long will I have to wait?

quit...find another gig...rideshare is sinking.

adrep1984

Who cares? You got the money for the 45+ trip at 1.8...right?

Uncle-not-Ant

Yes, Pool Paxholes rate me down around 50% of the time it seems.

Pickups East of LAX boardered by the 405,10,110, and 91 are almost a guarantee drop in my rating and most pings here are Pool for whatever reason.

Travis -k

4 ever

Maquis

When you must accept a Pool, click Stop New Requests. Then you are giving a discounted ride to one cheapskate but you are not letting the Nazi Empire profiteer on your ass.

Uber loves Pools because they put 2 riders in your car, you drive one mile, they are getting paid TWICE for that mile, giving you a reduced rate for one mile.

The Nazi Empire will keep doing that as long as they've got drivers dumb enough to fall for it.

Why do you think they advertise for more drivers, not more riders?

Also, cancel every Pool you can. That clock ticks down to zero, cancel, rider no show, the tightwad has to pay a cancellation fee, wipes out whatever he's saving on his next couple Pool rides.

It's maybe the only way drivers get 75% of the fare, usually more thsn you're going to make on the ride

Uncle-not-Ant

Don't like the new avatar UberLaLa Looks like two eyeballs I'm a non smoking sign :eek:
20170913_192928.png

Might be good...tried to find LaLa in a car, but evidently he just likes to play with his balls.

All he ever said was, "LaLa's Ball" and "Again Again".

Yellowmamba24

My rating was going up and up for months to 4.93...yesterday UBER was slow and was only getting POOL pings i said f it...n did 30 trips for the quest ALL POO POOLS n my rating went down to 4.91....I had 2 pax on pool where they were complaining how late they were n how much traffic there was...i asked them all the possible routes to get to their destinations and they both agreed on the same route...the same as google map suggested. Long story short from SFV to BH it took a hr and a half...and from BH to the last pax to SM took about 30 mins...they said I deserve a 1 star because traffic was too much and they were gonna be well late for their work. I thought they were kidding but they were not. As soon as I dropped them off, I checked my ratings, my ratings dropped to 4.91 with rider's feedback....no MORE POO POOLS for me...but the funny thing is i was on a mission to get my quest in 1 day n not 1 UBER until the weekend...I didnt receive 1 UBERX ping whole day n all POOLS...but no more...f em cheapskates who blame us for them being cheap n getting carpools n blames us for the traffic n for them being late...wtf lol...
The worst is, they know darn well they requested POOL n wen I let them know we have another rider added, WHAT??? ANOTHER RIDER? WHY??
Me: bcuz u requested POOL, i have to pick them up now
THEM: I AM GONNA BE SO LATE NOW, AND ITS UR FAULT.
Me: *dumbfounded