Inshur

What is Uber demand like in London during Easter period.

LondonDriver2020

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi, I normally do short term rentals to work on the platform. I’ve got a break for the next few weeks and was considering trying it out again. I’ve had my PCO licence since 2016.

Fostel

Renewal coming or made already?
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I normally do short term rentals to work on the platform. I’ve got a break for the next few weeks and was considering trying it out again. I’ve had my PCO licence since 2016.

Ruffius

Hi, how is the demand for Uber drivers in London at the moment and any predictions for the forthcoming week.
If you like accepting jobs from the ??, accepting jobs directly from passengers without being in possession of an operator license, driving members of the public around with invalid insurance then you’re good to go.
Don’t forget to complain about the congestion charge you should’ve been paying anyway. It’s discrimination you see. We’re short of criminals here in London too.

UberLuxbod

It's fantastic! Join the club of 108,000 drivers.
There isn't even 108000 active PH drivers in London.

Have a look at the TFL.figures, hundreds of PH drivers don't renew every year.

And some let it run out and have to do a new application and have a different driver number, I have had three numbers 20043, 146018 and my current one.

Ruffius

There isn't even 108000 active PH drivers in London.

Have a look at the TFL.figures, hundreds of PH drivers don't renew every year.

And some let it run out and have to do a new application and have a different driver number, I have had three numbers 20043, 146018 and my current one.
Don't forget all the out of town drivers. There are thousands of them. It's a free for all

UberLuxbod

Don't forget all the out of town drivers. There are thousands of them. It's a free for all
Non London PH Drivers have been taking London work for decades.

There is an Op in Kent that does high end MPV/V Class work almost exclusively in London for years.

AddLee have had airport ranks at LGW and STN for years aswell.

Hi, how is the demand for Uber drivers in London at the moment and any predictions for the forthcoming week.
Check out Ramadan chief.....and keep an eye out for the Ramadan vlogg from the youtube vloggers
Post automatically merged:

It's fantastic! Join the club of 108,000 drivers.
Don't forget the accounts for hire at certain places

You will need to be fluent though in a foreign language and an illegal immigrant to boot