What is this ?? Inaccessible Driver Bonus ??

Halfmybrain

So they do not make it available to you today, they just show it’s there and congratulate you ?

Thank you for everything you do ?? Go F yourself !!

F U Uber, we don’t need you holding up any of the money you give us, the underpaid. May your IPO sink faster than the Titanic. I hate this crap !! View attachment 314969
Why do you say it's inaccessible? If you posted more than one image, I don't know how to navigate to anything except for the first one on my phone. I can probably see it on my PC later

tohunt4me

So they do not make it available to you today, they just show it’s there and congratulate you ?

Thank you for everything you do ?? Go yourself !!

Uber, we don’t need you holding up any of the money you give us, the underpaid. May your IPO sink faster than the Titanic. I hate this crap !! View attachment 314969
Its a " VIRTUAL BONUS" !

Like " Badges."

The PAY CUTS . . .

THOSE
ARE
REAL !

Irishjohn831

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why do you say it's inaccessible? If you posted more than one image, I don't know how to navigate to anything except for the first one on my phone. I can probably see it on my PC later
It says something about the money being in your next week pay statement and you cannot use instant pay to access it. It doesn’t show as an extra $500 in your earnings.

What is it, they pay you a week and a half later in your direct deposit ?? When you get a bonus, it’s in your pay the day you get your bonus. So stupid.

Here’s the fine print that makes zero sense
3F18F317-B387-49AA-ADEE-6031DF3406BA.png

tohunt4me

It says something about the money being in your next week pay statement and you cannot use instant pay to access it. It doesn’t show as an extra $500 in your earnings.

What is it, they pay you a week and a half later in your direct deposit ?? When you get a bonus, it’s in your pay the day you get your bonus. So stupid.

Here’s the fine print that makes zero sense View attachment 314975
Short Carrots

Long Sticks.
Post automatically merged:

Oooo!
You ALMOST HAD IT !!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Whynotsteve

Here’s the fine print that makes zero sense View attachment 314975
Here’s the funny thing. I took a screenshot of he very same section yesterday. It changed a bit.
1E902D6C-3705-49F4-B06C-F4133F214385.jpeg

Irishjohn831

Here’s the funny thing. I took a screenshot of he very same section yesterday. It changed a bit. View attachment 315024
I thought the same thing and wondered how I misread it, glad you took a screenshot. Just really slimy and part of Uber’s psychological experiment tricks on drivers. Notice it still says your account must be in good standing. I bet if you are deactivated today for any reason they will take it. Uber did not funding on 4/27 so their whole promotional good guy crap is a big lie, hope the ipo dies

Here’s the funny thing. I took a screenshot of he very same section yesterday. It changed a bit. View attachment 315024
I called uber support, they are insisting that the bonus will be credited and available today through miscellaneous payment, and will be accessible via instant pay. I said the new misleading note says it will not be available through instant pay.

the representative said it will be paid via miscellaneous payment and available in your account sometime today 4/27/2019, keep checking thru the day as they don’t have an exact time.

Last edited:

touberornottouber

I called uber support, they are insisting that the bonus will be credited and available today through miscellaneous payment, and will be accessible via instant pay. I said the new misleading note says it will not be available through instant pay.

the representative said it will be paid via miscellaneous payment and available in your account sometime today 4/27/2019, keep checking thru the day as they don’t have an exact time.
Support never knows what they are talking about. There is no accountability at all with them for when they give false info. I would believe what the app says over the csr.

Irishjohn831

Support never knows what they are talking about. There is no accountability at all with them for when they give false info. I would believe what the app says over the csr.
I’m sorry you are having issues with my post but not to worry, my specialized team is working hard to fix your issue. Please hold for a quick survey, bye for now. Ack ack

I did ask could you send me a support message through the app in the event the funds are not in the account by midnight, she said you can always call back but our miscellaneous funding is set to find the accounts today so you will have them available in your earnings. Maybe the message is incorrect and they just don’t want people to take the day off and wait.

I had a referral bonus once with a message that said it was a large amount of money and would not be available for instant pay. I deleted and reinstalled the app and it was available for instant pay, so I instant paid.

I’m surprised they do not have a quest, to unlock your bonus, just complete 15 trips or deliveries before midnight on 4/27/2019, if you complete 15 trips your appreciation bonus will be unlocked, if not, no worries, you will receive it in your direct deposit if we don’t deactivate you first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irishjohn831

See @Irishjohn831 , you have to read the fine print....its a Bonus.....thats their way to Bone Us.
I did read it. ‘Ref the $500 for the lube. If uber says bonus paid on 3/27, as they have even in press releases, they have to pay up today. Today is bonus day according to press releases, not promise day for direct deposit. It will be there today, probably 11:59, but it will be there

janewalch

“Rest assured you will see this bonus credited into your account today”

“I have put a note in the account and and forwarded the issue to our specialized team, please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond but rest assured, you will get your bonus”

This didn’t actually happen but this is their script for every single issue.

Irishjohn831

“Rest assured you will see this bonus credited into your account today”

“I have put a note in the account and and forwarded the issue to our specialized team, please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond but rest assured, you will get your bonus”

This didn’t actually happen but this is their script for every single issue.
You forgot to say Bye for now, which they stole from my buddy Eric the Midg..I mean ack ack actor

Thank you for everything you do ?? Go yourself !!

Uber, we don’t need you holding up any of the money you give us, the underpaid. May your IPO sink faster than the Titanic. I hate this crap !! View attachment 314969
When the rep from uber called me yesterday to remind me of the 10,000 i would be getting they said i wont be able to spend it for two days , they should have told everyone that if they even called everyone .