What is this about?

Paul7777

IMG_0753.PNG
Anyone else get this message?

Uberbrent

They will eventually suspend your service for cancellation rate. Just don't accept the trip if you don't want it. Once you accept, then they will start counting the cancellations - yes, they do count the pax cancellations. They aren't entirely stupid - they know how to spot trends that show cherry picking trips. They might as well not even show acceptance rate, because they can't hold that over your head.

Scru

I run at 50 - 80% acceptance and < 10% cancellation. When I go above 10%, I get "scared straight" emails from Uber.
I am always at 50% acceptance and 20%-30% cancellation rate. For the first month, Uber did send me emails and messages saying that they may suspend or deactivate me. 9 months passed I am still driving. They never sent me any email again. Lyft did deactivate me after 3 cancellations in a row. But re-activated me the next day.

If you are making money for them they don’t give a shit about this great community.

KMANDERSON

I am always at 50% acceptance and 20%-30% cancellation rate. For the first month, Uber did send me emails and messages saying that they may suspend or deactivate me. 9 months passed I am still driving. They never sent me any email again. Lyft did deactivate me after 3 cancellations in a row. But re-activated me the next day.

If you are making money for them they don’t give a shit about this great community.
So the three trip I did a week with lyft was not enough?

I still cant get them to respond about my reactivation