What is the pay in your area price per mile and minute

me2

Mine is $1 base fare + 15¢ per minute and 90¢ per mile with a min of $4.65 per ride and uber charge each rider an additional $1.65 that I don't see

I get 72% of that charge so you'd think I'd get a min of 3.34 per ride but no it's 2.16 this is silly I drive around a small town were you might spend 10-15 going only 2-3 miles what's your rate is it better or worse

Ann Arbor Michigan

SEAL Team 5

Mine is $1 base fare + 15¢ per minute and 90¢ per mile with a min of $4.65 per ride and uber charge each rider an additional $1.65 that I don't see

I get 72% of that charge so you'd think I'd get a min of 3.34 per ride but no it's 2.16 this is silly I drive around a small town were you might spend 10-15 going only 2-3 miles what's your rate is it better or worse

Ann Arbor Michigan
GO BLUE!!!

ChortlingCrison

In my area 2.50/mile 40% commission, company pays for gas, and they highly encourage tipping. Plus I don't have to use my own car.

shiftydrake

In StL I get $3 drop (turn meter on/start trip)...$2 a mile....$.36 a minute if less than 18 mph.....$22 an hr waiting time....oh yeah my company encourage tips...I get street hails/walk-ups....I also collect my money after each trip so I know some f'ed company not able to screw me out of $$....I also don't have to worry about deactivation, ratings, giving out water treats or aux cord.....and I make about $42k a year for 44 hrs a week...:biggrin:

wk1102

Ann Arbor Michigan
Holy shit you pay 28% commission? For x?

When did you sign up?

On on the border of 2 areas, central east coast Fl and South fl.

In central it's 1.15/15 1.50 base. 4.00 minimum + 1.85 booking fee

In South Fl it's 85/13 .95 base. 3.30 minimum + 1.70 booking fee

freediverdude

In StL I get $3 drop (turn meter on/start trip)...$2 a mile....$.36 a minute if less than 18 mph.....$22 an hr waiting time....oh yeah my company encourage tips...I get street hails/walk-ups....I also collect my money after each trip so I know some f'ed company not able to screw me out of $$....I also don't have to worry about deactivation, ratings, giving out water treats or aux cord.....and I make about $42k a year for 44 hrs a week...:biggrin:
Yes, but, I seem to see a lot less regular taxis than I used to, so I wonder about the amount of business, and don't they make you do certain shifts? Maybe it depends on the area, I'm in Tampa.