What is the max number of trips in a day you have done-

TheRook

Just finished an 18 pick up session-actually 19 but one was a pool (1/2 day yesterday, mostly surge, 1/2 day today no surge, just to get the 60 $ bonus), and was wondering how many trips can a guy do in a single day?
I stopped only a couple times to piss and get coffee at Bigbucks, but thought about it.
20-25, 30?
Of course, time driving, location, and vehicle types are all factors....
BTW, all 5 Star ratings, only 2 tips.....WTF-

Yellowmamba24

Does it count if I was out the whole time without going home or sleeping but uber counts as 2 because of the time cut off?
I usually try to knock off quest in a day -_-

UberLaLa

Just finished an 18 pick up session-actually 19 but one was a pool (1/2 day yesterday, mostly surge, 1/2 day today no surge, just to get the 60 $ bonus), and was wondering how many trips can a guy do in a single day?
I stopped only a couple times to piss and get coffee at Bigbucks, but thought about it.
20-25, 30?

Welcome to UP...you have a lot to learn, but in good hands here. Take little to none of what you are about to hear, personally.

:wink:

ChortlingCrison

20-25, 30?

Welcome to the forum mrRook!! We have kings/queens/ducks/pawns bishops, and a ROOk. You'll fit in just fine.

Sluber

My max was 36 rides x days a couple years ago when platinum.... plus 2.0x pretty much all day....think i booked 700 net that day

TheRook

Thanks, and thx to all who welcomed TheRook....yeah, I'll learn but remember, we were all Rooks once upon a time
Got jacked on several longer runs, which slowed me down....
35-40 in one day shift, wow, gotta be tons of short stuff-how many hours to pull off huge #'s like that? For real?

I gotta learn to control the destination, and not just the P/U-and maybe call everyone (where are you going?) ahead of time since UB hides the destination?

TheRook

Just saw the numbers....
Impressive, but working night to middle of the night. No traffic-apples and oranges (bam, bam, bam)-as I mentioned the time of day in my post.

Sorry Daytime, Los Angeles, Friday....Quit before hard core rush hour. Traffic is the
Killa! Finished up the rest Sat AM....
So, many in Daytime hours-prime time surge, punishing traffic? Got a helicopter?

Yellowmamba24

For shorties....UCLA, and USC is the best...like on the last day of ur quest...it's the place to be at if questing...16 hrs anting for me to do 40 trips... but I do it on my pace...I take a cig break n eat snacks after almost every trip unless it' surging lol

SorryBluetoothOnly

Thanks, and thx to all who welcomed TheRook....yeah, I'll learn but remember, we were all Rooks once upon a time
35-40 in one day shift, wow, gotta be tons of short stuff-how many hours to pull off huge #'s like that? For real?

I gotta learn to control the destination, and not just the P/U-and maybe call everyone (where are you going?) ahead of time since UB hides the destination?

Well I did 40 in 10 straight hours. But that was a special circumstance.

Rookie, the name of the game is quality over quantity. Don't be proud or impressed by big ride count numbers. Trips don't pay your bills. You want fewer rides with higher fares. Don't chase quest unless you can easily make it without deviating from more profitable driving habits.

TheRook

For shorties....UCLA, and USC is the best...like on the last day of ur quest...it's the place to be at if questing...16 hrs anting for me to do 40 trips... but I do it on my pace...I take a cig break n eat snacks after almost every trip unless it' surging lol
Nice-Thx-
16 hours, holy hell... Road warrior, and mentally tough. Better make at least 300. for 16 hours or Fuber owes you money.
Love it, smoke and snack, Ready to go!

Well I did 40 in 10 straight hours. But that was a special circumstance.

Rookie, the name of the game is quality over quantity. Don't be proud or impressed by big ride count numbers. Trips don't pay your bills. You want fewer rides with higher fares. Don't chase quest unless you can easily make it without deviating from more profitable driving habits.
Thx,
That's what I'm learning.....
We used to call the big numbers, "hero" numbers in sales.
Big ego guy books 13 appointments but makes two sales. The pro books 6 apps and closes 4- with a way bigger dollar value.
"Hero" numbers...lol....

Yellowmamba24

Nice-Thx-
16 hours, holy hell... Road warrior, and mentally tough. Better make at least 300. for 16 hours or Fuber owes you money.
Love it, smoke and snack, Ready to go!

Thx,
That's what I'm learning.....
We used to call the big numbers, "hero" numbers in sales.
Big ego guy books 13 appointments but makes two sales. The pro books 6 apps and closes 4- with a way bigger dollar value.
"Hero" numbers...lol....

Yea with the quest like 350$...I take power naps too like a hr or 2 wen I'm tired...

iheartuber

20-25, 30?

I did 30 the other day

But I did 40 once in the same time frame

TheRook

Yea with the quest like 350$...I take power naps too like a hr or 2 wen I'm tired...
I made 211.11 with quest plus 36 clams doing Doordash during a lunch break yesterday....(there I cancel most every run unless they show me the $$$.-gotta be multiple people's orders on the ticket and a high dollar value, which equals more tips, which is the name of the game over there in the high dollar areas....no MickyD's for me...lol.....

So 247.11-
10-4:30 yesterday, and 9 am-1:30pm today.
So about 11 hours in LA jack of traffic with a couple Starbucks coffee and pee breaks spread around. But then again, I am TheRook so got a lot to learn- that ain't good enough for me.

Need to learn how to manipulate and beat the system at their own game....

goneubering

Welcome. You will find some excellent advice in this forum. I wish I had found it about two years ago!! Do you have a habit of speaking about yourself in the third person?