• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What is the longest ride you had in south florida ?

wk1102

Just wondering, What is the longest ride you had in south Florida ?
I've had a few in the 160-180 mile range. Port st Lucie to Daytona, 160ish miles this was 3 days before Irma, took 4 plus hours. $120.00 cash tip and she filled up my tank in Daytona. Left here around midnight. I 95 was packed. Coming home was a breeze, I did 100 the whole way passed about 6 trucks and 2 cars...

PSL to Pompano and back to Palm Beach 140ish. Miles

PSL to Boca and back 3 days in a row. 170 miles each day.

Pbia to Orlando. 180ish miles

I had a guy a few months ago, PSL to PBIA, 55 miles. We get there and he forgot his wallet. $200.00 cash to run him home and back. 165 miles $260.. back on my couch in about 3 hours from original ping.

I had an xl request Club Med in Port St Lucie, to PBIA tjen to FLL, then to MIA then back to PBIA. 4 business guys from 4 different locations. The one guy's flight wasn't for several hours and asked of I minded if he got dropped off at PBIA last. Hell no I don't mind.

After the shooting at FLL last year I got a request from near pbia. Guy wanted me to take him to Atlanta. Said he would pay me in cash what ever uber charged him for the return trip plus pay for gas and food. I couldn't do it I had to get my kids Later.. I was a bit disappointed at first then decided it was probably a good thing .

Oh, I had one of my strangest riders... psl to West palm , around 1/2 way he changed his mind back to PSL... pulling into a hotel he says F ot, can you take me to ft Lauderdale? XL 150 miles

MiamiMax

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've had a few in the 160-180 mile range. Port st Lucie to Daytona, 160ish miles this was 3 days before Irma, took 4 plus hours. $120.00 cash tip and she filled up my tank in Daytona. Left here around midnight. I 95 was packed. Coming home was a breeze, I did 100 the whole way passed about 6 trucks and 2 cars...

PSL to Pompano and back to Palm Beach 140ish. Miles

PSL to Boca and back 3 days in a row. 170 miles each day.

Pbia to Orlando. 180ish miles

I had a guy a few months ago, PSL to PBIA, 55 miles. We get there and he forgot his wallet. $200.00 cash to run him home and back. 165 miles $260.. back on my couch in about 3 hours from original ping.

I had an xl request Club Med in Port St Lucie, to PBIA tjen to FLL, then to MIA then back to PBIA. 4 business guys from 4 different locations. The one guy's flight wasn't for several hours and asked of I minded if he got dropped off at PBIA last. Hell no I don't mind.

After the shooting at FLL last year I got a request from near pbia. Guy wanted me to take him to Atlanta. Said he would pay me in cash what ever uber charged him for the return trip plus pay for gas and food. I couldn't do it I had to get my kids Later.. I was a bit disappointed at first then decided it was probably a good thing .

Oh, I had one of my strangest riders... psl to West palm , around 1/2 way he changed his mind back to PSL... pulling into a hotel he says F ot, can you take me to ft Lauderdale? XL 150 miles
Nice rides ! What is PSL by the way ?

ElSapoLoco

South Beach to Parkland - XL

Hollywood to Boca Raton - Lux

Bal Harbour to Boca Raton - XL

The 2 Boca trips were same day with only 2 trips in between. lol

pasha13

LUX - Miami Lakes to Homestead via Coral Gables (picked up an additional passenger)

X - Hollywood Beach to Wellington on New Years Day