What is the IQ range here ?

MikeStenson

I was contemplating driving for UBER. But, then I found this forum and now I am second guessing the idea. Most of these posts are immature, uninformative, sarcastic, and ignorant. Perhaps UBER only attracts the lower crest ? If that's the case, you won't see me joining UBER. It's too bad. On the surface, this looked like a great idea to make some FUN money.

ChortlingCrison

I was contemplating driving for UBER. But, then I found this forum and now I am second guessing the idea. Most of these posts are immature, uninformative, sarcastic, and ignorant. Perhaps UBER only attracts the lower crest ? If that's the case, you won't see me joining UBER. It's too bad. On the surface, this looked like a great idea to make some FUN money.
That's just what we want to hear. There's more then enough uber drivers out there. It's doesn't take much of an IQ to figure that out.

tohunt4me

Anything we can do to keep you out.
Much obliged.

You would have LOVED the passengers.

gerg

Fun money?? LOL.

UberDude2

You should have checked your IQ before you left a message trying to insult everyone here. That was dumb.
Go ahead and stay on the sidelines, we don't need another driver to lower the IQ average.

LAuberX

whenever a pax asks what Uber has taught me... my answer is:

My passengers are smarter than I am.

MikeStenson

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had predicated that if I was wrong, there wouldn't be any responses because anyone with any sense would just ignore my original post. But, by the type and number of responses, I have confirmed my belief. And as such, I won't be affixing an UBER decal on my vehicle because "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas". I don't want fleas....

lubi571

There's all the information you need in this forum. How you process it depends on how intelligent you are. Hint, start with the first thread on this site and do a little homework.

UberDude2

I had predicated that if I was wrong, there wouldn't be any responses because anyone with any sense would just ignore my original post. But, by the type and number of responses, I have confirmed my belief. And as such, I won't be affixing an UBER decal on my vehicle because "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas". I don't want fleas....
Anyone with any sense wouldn't write a post like that to begin with so I guess you're not as smart as you think you are but you made a great choice Mike. Now run along before you get flea bites.

UberMC702

Mike, uber isn't bad. There are a lot of negative posts on here and many people with a half empty glass. Anyone worried about more drivers is a fool. More drivers= more people talking about uber which = more coustomers. It's simple. The good news is that you can drive around the city and never talk to any of the people on this forum. I'm not sure if your IQ assessment of 100% accurate, but people on here surely have a perception problem. There are folks on here that call themselves "Uber Slaves", as if they are not independent contractors. If you do drive, you can make decent money, provided you put in the hours.

Good luck,
Cheers!

Welost

You didn't expect ballers riding for 3$.