What is really going on here ?!?

Fuber1

Uber / lyft charge the customer almost $3 a ride plus over charge them their published rate then they short pay us and steal our tips wtf is really going on here how is this allowed ?!? What a fraud scam joke what if you don't want to agree to their upfront pricing rip off scheme and want to be charged a fair published rate ? How can they just steal our tips ?!?

Grahamcracker

Uber / lyft charge the customer almost $3 a ride plus over charge them their published rate then they short pay us and steal our tips wtf is really going on here how is this allowed ?!? What a fraud scam joke what if you don't want to agree to their upfront pricing rip off scheme and want to be charged a fair published rate ? How can they just steal our tips ?!?
And I bet you still drive for them.

Grahamcracker

If you don't, then why are you here?
I haven't driven in 4 months. 4 months ago, I drove once on a Friday and once on a Saturday making about $60 total. Before that, I haven't driven for about 3 months.

I can still go online atm but I am not sure I will renew my information when it expires. I just can't stand the feeling of being shafted every time I go online and accept rides plus dealing with all the headache that comes with pax.

As far as being here on UP.net, I'm on a ship right now waiting for orders to return to port. Kinda bored atm. I signed up for UP.net back in November of last year.
Although I don't drive much anymore, I still have experiences and knowledge about the rideshare industry I can share.

At the moment I have time to back up everything with screenshots I am telling upon request of course.