What is Minimum fare?

Bobby Flay

I remember when we all signed the contact for uber to increase its cut to %25 they said the raised the minimum fare to something like 5.15. Did anyone take a screenshot of that contract?

I just got a base fare of 1.82 for a pool ride. I'm talking with uber now. This can't be right?

Attachments

gman

I remember when we all signed the contact for uber to increase its cut to %25 they said the raised the minimum fare to something like 5.15. Did anyone take a screenshot of that contract?

I just got a base fare of 1.82 for a pool ride. I'm talking with uber now. This can't be right?
Minimum fare for the PAX, not you.

hy1368

Let me clarify that for you.I posted a thread a day ago about pool.The minimum fare does NOT apply to pool.If you go on rider app and select pool you can clearly see there is NO minimum fare.The 5.15 is for Uber X only.

Tedgey

Minimum fare DOES apply to pool but in a weird way. Poolepit has the right idea. The minimum applies to the entire trip, not to each individual passenger.

Poolepit

The entire trip was more than the minimum fare if I had to guess. Don't ask me how in the world they decide what to quote or charge before or after linked pool rides lol.