what IS it with Lyft Premier customers???

Adieu

Totally uneventful Culver City to Venice ride after Shakey's...

Tips $2 /// rates 4*

I really really REALLY could care less, since I'm pretty much untouchable on Lyft....but wth????

I'm not 100% sure if I've EVER got 4* in Select, but if it DID happen, that was back in February and just the once ---- and pretty well deserved since I was an absolute noob and way awkward

mandreyka

Totally uneventful Culver City to Venice ride after Shakey's...

Tips $2 /// rates 4*

I really really REALLY could care less, since I'm pretty much untouchable on Lyft....but wth????

I'm not 100% sure if I've EVER got 4* in Select, but if it DID happen, that was back in February and just the once ---- and pretty well deserved since I was an absolute noob and way awkward
How do you know he gave you a 4?

Adieu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How do you know he gave you a 4?
Ran Select and Premier only this week.
..Lyft pax MUST rate within 24 hours or can't do it after

Just one new Lyft trip since 2am Monday - rating dropped 0.01

Lyft cycles 100 rated trips, each cent of rating after hitting 100+ rated trips (~120-150 real trips) is a single star lost

1* is (-0.04), 4* is (-0.01)

mandreyka

Ran Select and Premier only this week.
..Lyft pax MUST rate within 24 hours or can't do it after

Just one new Lyft trip since 2am Monday - rating dropped 0.01

Lyft cycles 100 rated trips, each cent of rating after hitting 100+ rated trips (~120-150 real trips) is a single star lost

1* is (-0.04), 4* is (-0.01)
Good info, I don't worry about it enough to figure all that out.

I'm still a 5 on Lyft after 40 rides, keep hoping someone kicks me down a notch.
I even almost threw a plus pax out last night on a 100% PT and still nothing : (

Adieu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good info, I don't worry about it enough to figure all that out.

I'm still a 5 on Lyft after 40 rides, keep hoping someone kicks me down a notch.
I even almost threw a plus pax out last night on a 100% PT and still nothing : (
40 w/ regular on?

Or 40 all-premier?

mandreyka

40 w/ regular on?

Or 40 all-premier?
I have 2 cars, one is select and premier and the other is plus/XL.

Never had a premier ride yet because I haven't been driving that car lately. All 40 rides are PLUS rides with about 4 regular rides I took when I opened the account.

They are too stupid to separate plus and reg Lyft so my AR is 6%right now lol