what is going on??????????????

joetheuberdriver

Need your help guys.
I have noticed for past couple of days that all i get is pool pings.( i do not accept pool pings unless it is 2.0 btw)
never in 2 1/2 years driving with uber i had a day that i get only pool and no x request. Today 10 requests all are pool.Does anybody else have same issue? do you think it has something to do with this new thing these idiots came up with that lets you choose the type of service(x/pool, xl select) in app?

Rideshare123

Need your help guys.
I have noticed for past couple of days that all i get is pool pings.( i do not accept pool pings unless it is 2.0 btw)
never in 2 1/2 years driving with uber i had a day that i get only pool and no x request. Today 10 requests all are pool.Does anybody else have same issue? do you think it has something to do with this new thing these idiots came up with that lets you choose the type of service(x/pool, xl select) in app?
Next time ask the rider if they request pool or not. Be suprise to find the answer is NO. Its the new Uver scams. They try to pay you .68 instead of .72 and thats why many X converted to Poooh.

joetheuberdriver

Maybe something to do with area you are in?
No. Cant be. I always, I mean ALWAYS start in the same area. I called in to see if some is up and if any other guys have same issue? Apparently, and these are her words" i received many complaints from the partners regarding this issue". Now my q is this was she BSing or its true and idiots actually have a glitch in the system?

Get off the USC campus
No usc or ucla ever)))))))))))

TCLARK1

Need your help guys.
Have a buddy who has only been getting pool pings for past 2 days as well. No x pings at all. I didn't believe him. I do now.

goneubering

these are her words" i received many complaints from the partners regarding this issue". Now my q is this was she BSing or its true and idiots actually have a glitch in the system?

It's extremely rare for them to ever admit any kind of system problem so this one must be a big problem.

Julescase

No. Cant be. I always, I mean ALWAYS start in the same area. I called in to see if some is up and if any other guys have same issue? Apparently, and these are her words" i received many complaints from the partners regarding this issue". Now my q is this was she BSing or its true and idiots actually have a glitch in the system?

I wrote to them on Sunday about the same exact thing. Non-stop pool requests, which I will never ever take- I don't care how high the surge. I respect myself too much and Pool pax make me bristle and want to punch violently into the air. Sometimes in the airspace is a head or arm I might come into contact with. Bad combo.

goneubering

Need your help guys.

I contacted Support for you, Joe. Here's their helpful response! :wink:

Sorry to hear about the Pool Trouble. Let's get it resolved asap so it doesn't keep Joe angry too much longer.

I have a few troubleshooting steps that resolve most issues.

• First, let's try logging out of the Uber app and logging back to see if that resolves the issue.
If the app won't close, you can force quit the Uber app, double-click on the home button, then swipe up on the Uber app card that appears. You can now reload the app.

If still no luck, let's perform a hard reset. Start by pressing down and holding the Power button (on top of the phone) and the Home button (the circular button on the front of your phone) at the same time for 15 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

Your phone can take up to 60 seconds to reset. Once it has reset, your issue should be resolved.

• If you continue to experience issues, we may have to try to reset your network settings. (Please note that this will delete any saved preferences or passwords you have.) 
To do this, go to: Settings, then General, then Reset, then Reset Network Settings.

Look on the bright side... They might be implementing an opt in for pool and this might be testing going on.

That's an interesting thought. Punish Joe for the greater good of all the other ants!!

kevin046

I got all pool requests this morning as well. It was bizarre. I'll get them sometimes but not like this. Today it was only all pool.

Uncle-not-Ant

Need your help guys.
They are schooling you for not accepting them. Its either a crazy coincidence, or they do this to drivers to keep us in line.

co·in·ci·dence
noun
  1. 1.
    a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

TheNoobinator

I will tell you why:

Uber and Lyft has made higher than usual ride bonuses and incentive zones this week.

So every driver from both platforms are out there trying to take care of the ride bonuses. LOTS OF THEM OUT THERE!!

So they all ignore pool and it's a big hot potato game with the pool pings. And everyone is waiting for that X hit. Yep it's bad

joetheuberdriver

I will tell you why:

Uber and Lyft has made higher than usual ride bonuses and incentive zones this week.

So every driver from both platforms are out there trying to take care of the ride bonuses. LOTS OF THEM OUT THERE!!

So they all ignore pool and it's a big hot potato game with the pool pings. And everyone is waiting for that X hit. Yep it's bad
Wrong. I don't eccept x if it's base. So the problem is not that I would only take x. The problem is there are only pool pings and it's not coz you have lo ar,cr,driver rating,20er,25er,. This shit is coz this idiots have a glitch in their stupid app

Uncle-not-Ant

I talked S about pool on a ride to a paxhole that was complaining. He must have complained to Uber about my truthful pool coments, and I was banished from pool for several months...it was so nice...no crappy pool paxholes and my ratings went way up...then pool was back like a herpes sore. My ratings dropped with every few pool paxholes. This time this herpes sore in the form of pool pings wont go away.

joetheuberdriver

I talked S about pool on a ride to a paxhole that was complaining. He must have complained to Uber about my truthful pool coments, and I was banished from pool for several months...it was so nice...no crappy pool paxholes and my ratings went way up...then pook was back like a herpes sore. My ratings dropped with every few pool paxholes. This time this herpes sore in the form of pool pings wont go away.
Well this time is more like hemoroide.