What is going on with cancelation rates?

Bpr2

Yesterday was at 8% today 54% with a nice "we're watching you e-mail" did three rides yesterday (f you heat) with no cancels and today only 1 and so far 4 eats with no cancels. First time driving since last Saturday.

What's the normal amount of lag time for the % to update? I know last week was a bad cancelation week between no shows, underage, a couple of kickouts and an absurd amount of rider instant cancels.

Any advice?

Adieu

"Lag time" is 7 days running total....NOT a calendar week

Sounds like you had a busy no-cancels week and then went on a cancel spree on weekend.... weeks high tripcount dropped off, cancel count stayed

Bpr2

Thanks guys. I'll just be doing eats for the next few days until the heat turns down. Don't want to deal with overly hot annoyed pax.

Hopefully that'll help with this mess. (Why on earth are rider cancels and no shows counted against us? Has never made sense)

Mole

:eek:
IMG_0396.PNG

Fuber168

Yesterday was at 8% today 54% with a nice "we're watching you e-mail" did three rides yesterday (f you heat) with no cancels and today only 1 and so far 4 eats with no cancels. First time driving since last Saturday.

What's the normal amount of lag time for the % to update? I know last week was a bad cancelation week between no shows, underage, a couple of kickouts and an absurd amount of rider instant cancels.

Any advice?
Who da hell cares about these rates?

Bpr2

Who da hell cares about these rates?
High cancelation rates can get you deactivated. Don't want to lose this gig. As it's actually pretty good money when I have a great week which is usually ¾ of the weeks a month.

powmoe

Chase a good Quest. I was in the 30% from last weekend. Got a 30/90 mon-thur Quest and back at single digits now.
Had that same quest. I had 2 rides left Thursday night around 10 and was close to the airport. I knew there was a nice chance to get a good surge because the one republic concert was about to end. Ended up getting a 2.3 60min+ request. Dude called me and asked if I was ok going to SD. The ride was for his wife and kids. Long story short ended up taking the ride and wasn't able to make it back to la county for the last ride.

Bpr2

Had me scared due to the e-mail. Looks like it got back on track :smiles:

Attachments

• IMG_6092.PNG
    IMG_6092.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 29

Bpr2

I am trying to lose this gig but cant.....

I even have been parking the xchange car on the street hoping they would come take it but to my horror the car is still there along with 20 new paxholes for the day
From what I'm seeing on the news; all you have to do is send a threatening letter to pax that don't tip.