What is a good whisky

Ubervader

Why don't you go organic and try vodka like some suggested. Vodka with slice of lime mixed with soda goes good with any food, replacing glass of wine or do straight shots if you just want to feel good.
New Zealand 42 Below Feijoa and Passionfruit goes well with tonic water
5A414F9C-C20F-4BAD-BB09-9398D6EE7F4F.jpeg
5A414F9C-C20F-4BAD-BB09-9398D6EE7F4F.jpeg

Ubereater

Does whiskey damage the liver more then beer?
The doctor I knew reckons it does, because of cooper used in the whiskey production.
Post automatically merged:

New Zealand 42 Below Feijoa and Passionfruit goes well with tonic water View attachment 462355 View attachment 462355
I'm pretty sure it does, but by "organic" I meant no added flavors or the soft drinks.
And no color. The beverage should be cristal clear.
I don't want to carry a spare tyre when this 6 months paid holiday is over :biggrin:

Last edited:

ST DYMPHNA son

The doctor I knew reckons it does, because of cooper used in the whiskey production.
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure it does, but by "organic" I meant no added flavors or the soft drinks.
And no color. The beverage should be cristal clear.
I don't want to carry a spare tyre when this 6 months paid holiday is over :biggrin:
...problem with copper is patina, extremely toxic...I don't drink much, but with this pandemic I am bored at home...
...a few years ago got reflux still...made today a new batch of hand sanitizer...97 % proof...infusing it with ginger and honey...
...a secret to a good "stuff "is a preparation...before run whole inside of the column is treated with vinegar and salt than I run a cask of "goon" to remove any traces of nasties...3.5 L later and ginger and honey eventually, after four weeks of infusing will produce 10 L of perfect hand sanitazer to be used internally...
...before it is ready it is a must to be filtered through a river sand filter ofcourse...