What is a good price for a full cover insurance

Inshur

W809

Hi, what is a good price for liability+collition tlc insurance i have some quotes around 450 full cover is that good? Thanks

mavrick

I use insure App Store has it get a quote it's easy I just keep my cc on file don't have to run around

Frankyfiggs

It's all dependant on your record and car value...now be a big boy and use Google to find a brokerage. I recommend a brokerage cuz they usually have people you can see

kg42

why they don't want to drive taxis and learn streets before apps, then maybe avoiding putting huge tablet on windshield and be glued to it all day

JoeJoseph

why they don't want to drive taxis and learn streets before apps, then maybe avoiding putting huge tablet on windshield and be glued to it all day
If doing taxi still put people through college then it would be worth learning the streets lol.

Liveone01

Hi, what is a good price for liability+collition tlc insurance i have some quotes around 450 full cover is that good? Thanks

$450 for both ? That's impossible check that collision insurance terms before you give away any money most likely the deductible is 2k

Alone44

Dude it's depending on your driving record and what car your driving. If it's a camry that's too much. If it's a small Suv that's a good price.

Liveone01

450 for both sounds good depending on the vehicle . but keep in mind that small accidents like fu%ing up your bumper or someone stealing or breaking your side mirrors (stealing your fog lights if you have a accord) is not gonna be covered by your insurance if your deductible is 1k.

Inshur New York