What in d hail is going on this morning????!.....

kevin046

no morning surge at all today??? :frown::rolleyes::eek:

I guess I have my answer. All last minute ants out there trying to complete quests. Awesome :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0341.PNG
    IMG_0341.PNG
    112.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0342.PNG
    IMG_0342.PNG
    61.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

RUSSREED2.0

Well let's help you figure it this out! What ends today?

I guess I have my answer. All last minute ants out there trying to conplet quests. Awesome :rolleyes:
Ding! Ding! But you're morning is NOT as bad as mine. First scheduled pick up, to LA no show! Second PICK UP two stops, OH BUT get this! She calls, hey so, it's going to be 20 mins, I'm not ready! I'm like WTH you request for?!

kevin046

Well let's help you figure it this out! What ends today?

Ding! Ding! But you're morning is NOT as bad as mine. First scheduled pick up, to LA no show! Second PICK UP two stops, OH BUT get this! She calls, hey so, it's going to be 20 mins, I'm not ready! I'm like WTH you request for?!

I understand that but I've never seen the screen this pale white for AM drive. And on a Thursday too. This is bad news :frown:

kevin046

Rosh Hashanah and no class for LAUSD combined with quest chasers.

What's LAUSD? Rosh Hashanah shouldn't affect pings and requests though. Only schools are off. People are all still heading to work. And it's raining which usually means automatic surge :rolleyes:

There you go we see some light blood here

Easy come easy go already :frown:

Of course it's surging high in the area where I go hiking often , temescal Canyon and los liones. BUT whenever I turn on the app for rides there, almost never a ping! Or if I do receive a ping , it's after the super quick surge goes away at either 1.3 or base lol. :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0344.PNG
    IMG_0344.PNG
    130.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0345.PNG
    IMG_0345.PNG
    92.1 KB · Views: 38

goneubering

What's LAUSD? Rosh Hashanah shouldn't affect pings and requests though. Only schools are off. People are all still heading to work. And it's raining which usually means automatic surge :rolleyes:

Easy come easy go already :frown:

Of course it's surging high in the area where I go hiking often , temescal Canyon and los liones. BUT whenever I turn on the app for rides there, almost never a ping! Or if I do receive a ping , it's after the super quick surge goes away at either 1.3 or base lol. :eek:

Los Angeles Unified School District

kevin046

:frown::frown:
LA school district. Huge Jewish population in LA that took the day off from work.

Ahh I see. But man the traffic out here is still crazy. Oh well. Another day of no pay. Back to bed :frown:

It's crazy. It looks like a Saturday morning on this map, not a Thursday morning. I guess I may have to go back to Anting some weeks. Surge driving (or sometimes lack thereof) is very frustrating

Ufff

Attachments

• IMG_0346.PNG
    IMG_0346.PNG
    75.2 KB · Views: 32

kevin046

Doing my Lyft guarantee today. Peak hour shorties are cool when they're worth $12 each

Lyft really sucks for me. I got one of those 'we noticed u haven't driven in a while so here is an incentive blah blah to get you back driving with us' and it was do 40 rides for a guanranteed $450. Not a bonus but a guarantee. 40 rides??!! Really? How about 20 for the same guarantee? Because it's not really $450. That's $450 before they take their cut , tips etc so in actuality it's even less. I can't stand lyft anymore. I hate their little pink boxes too that are so small that u can be right in the center of a 'pink Box' and get a ping for 2 blocks away and its base fare lol. Best thing I ever got out of lyft was my $1000 sign up bonus earlier this year.

goneubering

Lyft really sucks for me. I got one of those 'we noticed u haven't driven in a while so here is an incentive blah blah to get you back driving with us' and it was do 40 rides for a guanranteed $450. Not a bonus but a guarantee. 40 rides??!! Really? How about 20 for the same guarantee? Because it's not really $450. That's $450 before they take their cut , tips etc so in actuality it's even less. I can't stand lyft anymore. I hate their little pink boxes too that are so small that u can be right in the center of a 'pink Box' and get a ping for 2 blocks away and its base fare lol. Best thing I ever got out of lyft was my $1000 sign up bonus earlier this year.

Thx! I was thinking about adding Lyft. You just changed my mind.