What if there's no place to park the car nearby?

josephnet

Sometimes, either in the pick-up or the drop-off leg, there's no place you could stop the car (let alone park it!); especially in the city where you have to turn around yourself for ages before you can seize a place.

What would you do? Would you thrust your car in a drive way or an private parking space etc to deliver on time? Or perhaps you would continue searching nearby to dodge a fine/ticket at the cost of your punctuality?

Golfer

Sometimes, either in the pick-up or the drop-off leg, there's no place you could stop the car (let alone park it!); especially in the city where you have to turn around yourself for ages before you can seize a place.

What would you do? Would you thrust your car in a drive way or an private parking space etc to deliver on time? Or perhaps you would continue searching nearby to dodge a fine/ticket at the cost of your punctuality?
If @Vespa dosent see your questions , just scroll back and look for Eats threads , where some of your queries may be answered :smiles:
I can remember when eats was introduced there was a Member @Bandy down the Gold Coast , trying to deliver to a block of units it was " pitch black " night , he rang the customer , and was informed the unit had a " dark blue knome " on the balcony , given the darkness ,
Bandy replied along the lines of , " if I ever find the dark blue knome , and I find you I'm gonna stick it up your fxxxxx Ar×××se , and left the food at the door downstairs ,
He also took pictures , and posted them here , it was an hilarious series of pics ,
Now that was about 2 years ago or whenever eats started ,
So your problems have been part of eats since the year " dot" :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:x

Last edited:

Golfer

Answer is he either buys a moped or finds a side kick to help him with deliverys.
Yeh thanks Vespa , I remember now you mention it " working together with 2 in the city " being posted here the only way to do city eats :smiles:

Lowestformofwit

Answer is he either buys a moped or finds a side kick to help him with deliverys.
Using a sidekick when delivering Meals On Wheels is a proven formula.
Doing Uber Eats is just another form of charitable home delivery by drivers.
Good luck finding a sidekick who’s willing to reliably work for nothing, on a regular basis.
Has to be a two-wheel solo venture to make anything.

Golfer

I'm curious is ther anyone on the forum doing City Eats , and how do you beat the parking problems :thumbdown:

Vespa

Is it just for me or does everyone not have their Uber's June Tax Summary
it was available before but not available now.

UBER often does weird scammy s.h.i.t like that " accidently".
obviously they are trying to delay people using monthly starements to do a tax return.