What if the customer is in a block of apartments?

josephnet

Sometimes the address is a unit inside a mult-storey block of apartments (probably in the 8'th floor.

Am I supposed to ask the customer to come down to the main entry when it's said "deliver to the door"?

Wrenn

Sometimes the address is a unit inside a mult-storey block of apartments (probably in the 8'th floor.

Am I supposed to ask the customer to come down to the main entry when it's said "deliver to the door"?
-Tell them to call room service ??
-You probably gotta give them what they want the lazy [email protected]!ds.
-And they probably won’t bother tipping you for your efforts.
If i get eats delivery i always wait at the kerb ,house lights on in the evening,it’s only courtesy.

Smash

Yes a lot of customers are lazy, they want 5 star service on a shoe string budget..... I hate the secured buildings with swipe card lifts, you can’t get up to the floor. Then you have to stuff around with the customer and eventually they come down. Units that have deliver to door = losing money. ??

Tonight I had a 8km delivery in peak hour traffic for just over $11. I lost money on that delivery. Uber needs to pay more on longer trips.

Also tonight a customer kept texting me and every time she noticed the car stopping on her app. I’m wasn’t going to run the Red Lights for her hot chips!!!!! Most likely got a Thumbs down from her. Lack of commitment/urgency I guess.?

Last night was awesome, no hassles with customers, The food from the restaurants where ready. All Short Trips , worked just over an hour for $50. What a dream run!!!! ???

Wrenn

Yes a lot of customers are lazy, they want 5 star service on a shoe string budget..... I hate the secured buildings with swipe card lifts, you can’t get up to the floor. Then you have to stuff around with the customer and eventually they come down. Units that have deliver to door = losing money. ??

Tonight I had a 8km delivery in peak hour traffic for just over $11. I lost money on that delivery. Uber needs to pay more on longer trips.

Also tonight a customer kept texting me and every time she noticed the car stopping on her app. I’m wasn’t going to run the Red Lights for her hot chips!!!!! Most likely got a Thumbs down from her. Lack of commitment/urgency I guess.?

Last night was awesome, no hassles with customers, The food from the restaurants where ready. All Short Trips , worked just over an hour for $50. What a dream run!!!! ???
Did you taste test the chips on arrival to make sure they were still hot??.I think the uber eaters are just as lazy as the uber riders ?‍♂

President

Leave them there and don’t be a noisy ?

Uberdamo

If you can’t get in just contact the customer. It’s not that hard to show good service

Golfer

If you can’t get in just contact the customer. It’s not that hard to show good service
Well
Todays/ tonight's testing " as seen on TV " of drones to deliver " stuff" being tested in ACT & here in the suburb of Logan .
I think there is more future in being a drone pilot , than there is in Eats .
Autonomous cars , may be a few years left for Ants yet :eek: :unsure: :smiles:
I'm not tek savy , so I wonder how they negotiate power lines in the ACT I think mostly underground Jack can fill us in on progress down there , but up here " power lines " um , now where's the ol" sling shot :roflmao: :unsure:

Last edited:

Lowestformofwit

Well
Todays/ tonight's testing " as seen on TV " of drones to deliver " stuff" being tested in ACT & here in the suburb of Logan .
I think there is more future in being a drone pilot , than there is in Eats .
Autonomous cars , may be a few years left for Ants yet :eek: :unsure: :smiles:
Hey, @Golfer !
Have you thought about starting a food service?
You could call it “The Red V”.
Motto: “We don’t deliver”.
Sorry, don’t mean to speak Illawarra ?.