• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What hours do you work on weekdays?(Fulltimers)

Clayx

Hey guys,
I was interested in your opinions on what times are best to work throughout the week?

Last edited:

eXperiment

Hey guys,
I was interested in your opinions on what times are best to work throughout the week.
Im planning to work fulltime Uber for the next 2-3 months.
So any recommended timetable schedule/ locations to work, camp-farm & all other tips to earn $$$ will be appreciated.

- uberx/ toyota hybrid /own car
- plan to work 10hr shifts.
- based in Preston
-Weekends i typically work from 12amtill 8am.
here we go again
:p:p

pajala

Hey guys,
I was interested in your opinions on what times are best to work throughout the week.
So any recommended timetable schedule/ locations to work, camp-farm & all other tips to earn $$$ will be appreciated.

- based in Preston
Google Seek.com.au search for McDonald’s and apply for drive thru staff. It pays better less wear on your car and you give yourself 5 stars every delivery you complete

Simples!!!!

Clayx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Google Seek earch for McDonald’s and apply for drive thru staff. It pays better less wear on your car and you give yourself 5 stars every delivery you complete

Simples!!!!
Lol i actually looked this up...
Cant tell if srs

drivindad

Hey guys,

- based in Preston
How about search through the forums, it has been mentioned once or twice OR work it out for yourself and test, test, test... Keep testing ideas out, I used to be able to get nice 3.5x surge from kitchen, now don't see 3.5x that much...

hmelps

Hey guys,

- based in Preston
Work full time for Uber!
10 hour shifts!!
Between 12am till 8am!!!

What a crack up!

daredevil

Hey guys,

- based in Preston
5am to 5pm.

BuckleUp

Do what we all did log on and learn
I too want to know the best times & locations without wasting my time and petrol.

Hey guys,
If you want to know how to get ahead of ANY queue, at any airport, terminal or station, and be the first to get any surges, plus guarantee that a surge will increase to the maximum possible value, AND it's will cost you under $120, it's really simple:

jammer.jpg

Who is John Galt?

Author
I dont recollect seeing any Franco Cozzo numbers..
You never will, because he is so wrapped up in counting number plates for the TSC, that he has been logged off for three months.

But the TSC badges are all the compensation that is needed for such a career of due diligence in counting plates.