What happens when the package gets stolen?

Amsoil Uber Connect

What would happen if the customer was forced to pick a time of delivery. Say morning, evening or weekends only ?

Trust me, that email is nothing special to look at. There's a copy here somewhere. Just don't get that fourth one in 500 pac's and you should be golden.

Brandon Wilson

What would happen if the customer was forced to pick a time of delivery. Say morning, evening or weekends only ?

Trust me, that email is nothing special to look at. There's a copy here somewhere. Just don't get that fourth one in 500 pac's and you should be golden.
What's your source to the 4th PNR thing? Support/Blue Vests always tell me to stay above 98% when I ask about deactivation. I figured that meant you'd need 10 NPR for deactivation to happen. I was also told at one point there was a three strike policy before that change.

UberPasco

What's your source to the 4th PNR thing? Support/Blue Vests always tell me to stay above 98% when I ask about deactivation. I figured that meant you'd need 10 NPR for deactivation to happen. I was also told at one point there was a three strike policy before that change.
98% successful on-time delivery. PNR is totally different animal.