What happened?

BryanL

Drove three weeks ago and absolutely crushed it! I knew it was too good to be true and wouldn’t last for long. I was out of town and just started driving yesterday and now it’s slow af. What happened?

Tismi

Ants who are perfectly happy to take base rate rides.
I just don't understand it these days. I drove all day and got nothing but $3 requests! Even if I had the auto pricing set for 2 X's , all I got was $3 requests. I've gotta car payment to make! This sucks

Deadmiler69

Ants who are perfectly happy to take base rate rides.
Base rates with Drive Pass aren’t too bad.
3052DFF3-AF7A-44D0-96BB-17A924D836F8.jpeg

BryanL

Yes I do drive pass too. It helps out a lot! Drove 10 hours yesterday and today and made $150 each day. Just not getting the best pings I guess. Three weeks ago. I was making $350 a day for 10 hours

Paul Vincent

Yes I do drive pass too. It helps out a lot! Drove 10 hours yesterday and today and made $150 each day. Just not getting the best pings I guess. Three weeks ago. I was making $350 a day for 10 hours
After prop 22 passes .27 minute / .30 mile plus the winter slowdown.
Start saving now!!!!!

Karen carpenter

When I'm out driving around I'm seeing a lot more cars with the Uber stickers out and about. There must be more drivers out there, good luck guys.
Post automatically merged:

One Million Moms is demanding that Uber Eats end a new campaign featuring Olympic gymnast Simone Biles and “Queer Eye” star Jonathan Van Ness.

The Christian group claims the ads are “pushing the LGBTQ agenda on families.”

You guys better not deliver any flaming burritos 🙃🤗😍😆🤔😬😰😋😋

Last edited:

Ihateu

Do you drive 10 hrs normally everyday? If so how many days do you work? What has it done to your car as far as maintenence and repairs? How many miles do you put on your car?

Seth619navy

When I'm out driving around I'm seeing a lot more cars with the Uber stickers out and about. There must be more drivers out there, good luck guys.
Post automatically merged:

One Million Moms is demanding that Uber Eats end a new campaign featuring Olympic gymnast Simone Biles and “Queer Eye” star Jonathan Van Ness.

The Christian group claims the ads are “pushing the LGBTQ agenda on families.”

You guys better not deliver any flaming burritos 🙃🤗😍😆🤔😬😰😋😋
Are these the same shrieking "Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America" nutjobs who know next to nothing about guns, yet want to get these "weapons of war" (lol) banned?